Another one bites the dust…

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by tarmadilo, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. ProfessionalNoticer

ProfessionalNoticer Road Train Member

Apr 25, 2021
    That's a nice little media hit piece. The PCR test is worthless. I bet they killed him. Bodies are piling up just like they did around the Clinton family in 2016.

3. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    Good little read as I sit here with my Covid. I’m sure the mask would have saved him.

4. Lennythedriver

Lennythedriver Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2020
    I do find it kind of odd that a lot of people who speak out against the vaccine, or other measures, even though they’re young and perfectly healthy mysteriously turned up dead. Just like the five presidents of those countries who stated they would not support the vaccine in their country. All of them dead. If you don’t think the powers that be have the ability to do stuff like this? You’re sadly mistaken. I’m not saying that’s the case, but there sure are some weird coincidences surrounding this whole ordeal. Every time somebody gets too big or gets too many people listening to them, they seem to disappear.

Sully92, Jammer', jsnell and 20 others Thank this.
  5. ProfessionalNoticer

ProfessionalNoticer Road Train Member

Apr 25, 2021
    You're a smart man.

6. tarmadilo

tarmadilo Road Train Member

Dec 12, 2018
    It’s so unbelievable that a very infectious virus that’s killed 637,000 Americans and 4.5 million folks worldwide would kill someone stupid enough to refuse to protect himself and his family by being even the slightest bit cautious or getting vaccinated?

Dude was an idiot.

7. Lennythedriver

Lennythedriver Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2020
    Vaccines are completely failing. Average age of death is older than the age of life expectancy in this country. Average morbidity (FOUR) were f those who die. IE, most people who have died from “Covid“ we’re gonna die from something very soon anyhow.
    It’s estimated that less than 15,000 people that fall outside the criteria above have died from Covid. Even people with two morbidities survive 99% of the time.

Jammer', TokyoJoe, Bean Jr. and 4 others Thank this.
  8. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    How many mask wearers died? Are we talking deaths with or from the big bad bug? There is a big difference and if you'd like to disagree with that then let's start counting all those who die after being vaccinated as dying from it.

9. Numb

Numb Crusty Curmudgeon

Jan 30, 2012
    Charlotte, N.Carolina

yup. another idiot dies.

but, don't blame the virus, blame some conspiracy.:rolleyes:

10. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    Heres my post from yesterday.

Here are 4 out of 5 members of my house this afternoon.
    [​IMG]
    1. 15 month old male
    2. 10 year old female
    3. 37 year old female
    4. 40 year old male
    The 5th is 66 year old female who knows she has it and won’t take test. Many co morbidities. 2 out of the other 8 family members are positive and potentially a 3 month old baby girl. You know who hasn’t complained one time or said that anyone should get vaccinated???? All the above. Only symptom anyone has had is congestion( kind of like a cold…go figure) Shouldn’t the 66 year old be dead or on a ventilator?????

Snow Hater, jsnell, Bean Jr. and 7 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.