Anti-Gay T-Shirt Causes Stir in Chicago High School

Discussion in 'Other News' started by firstcav, Mar 22, 2007.

1. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ

I haven't lost track of the original post. We are still discussing it. I am not attacking. I have beliefs and will stand for them. Once again I am not the One that created and left us with a guide to follow. Have a good night!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. The New Yorker

The New Yorker Light Load Member

Dec 9, 2005
    ZOO York
    And I say again, and quote myself. Either I am not clear, or you guy's are just being narrow minded. :biggrin_25512: If you wanna talk religion we need to start a new thread, if you wanna talk racism, start a new thread. If you wanna talk lottery, START a new thread. We all can enjoy freedom of speech, but there is a time and there is a place.

4. Cerberus101

Cerberus101 Heavy Load Member

Oct 25, 2006
    Georgia

so let me get this straight, do you want to start a new thread ?.............

5. The New Yorker

The New Yorker Light Load Member

Dec 9, 2005
    ZOO York
    Yea lets start a religious thread, we let people vent on being Lib's or Repub's, this can be just as intriguing. Or if you wanna start a thread on winning lottery numbers just PM me. with the winning numbers.

6. Cerberus101

Oct 25, 2006
    Georgia

i say we start a thread about me and how great i am......................

7. firstcav

firstcav Medium Load Member

Sep 5, 2006
    ""
    I'm glad the religion is not taught in schools. It's the responsibility of the parents and their church to provide this education. Schools should respect the diversity of all students and beliefs, and the best way to do that is to have a neutral policy on religion. This idea goes with lifestyle choices as well. A school should not promote or be critical of a certain lifestyle. The school as an public entitiy should remain neutral on these issues. I personally feel this program was a stupid gesture by the school. It's counter productive and actually promoted segregation of students. This is a basic tatic of indoctrination. They want to cause peer pressure on the students to follow an ideology on gay rights. If you refuse or rebuke the indoctrination, you will face ridcule and judgment by your peers and administrators. You'll also see Christians use this approach to comformity.

8. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle "Bregan D'Aerthe"

Jan 15, 2006
    This is so idiotic I don't know where to start.

9. Cash Money

Cash Money Bobtail Member

Mar 28, 2007
    Vanderbilt, Pennsylvania
    People ought to be allowed to wear what they want. Speak their minds. Anti-gay people cant wear t-shirts while them ####### #### each other in the ###. What happened to freedom of speech? Goodbye United States. Hello Mother Russia.

10. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ

Good; then don't. I was trying to make a point by what happens if you have no laws and are afraid to offend someone. Since you think it was idiotic. Might be too much for you to grasp. Try finding another thread that you feel comfortable in responding too.

11. Cerberus101

Oct 25, 2006
    Georgia

i was really curious on how you were gonna respond to that............

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.