Any current Schneider driver have info on the Sprouts Farmers Market account?

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by bigkev1115, Oct 19, 2017.

1. bigkev1115

bigkev1115 Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    I see Schneider pulling these trailers a lot and wonder what is it like working on that account

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jonargal

jonargal Light Load Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Tx, USA
    Out of Hutchins TX?

4. bigkev1115

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    I guess anywhere in particular. I just happen to see them alot

5. zodiacflyer

zodiacflyer Heavy Load Member

Aug 25, 2014
    Where do you live? I work on that account out of Wilmer. It has potential to be a great account but there is a certain amount of mismanagement. I have a bettet deal than some, because I was hired on at a flat rate per day from truckload, so if I sit in a dock all day picking up a backhaul, I don't care. At that point I am getting paid to take a nap. If you can deal with a DBL talking to ya like you are a ####### without punching her in the wordhole, its a good deal. Turn over is kinda high here, kind of a mix of green drivers having to figure out how to hit a tiny little dock in a grocery store parking lot and experienced drivers throwing in the towel out if frustration.
    I think all the new hires into this acct are on mileage, but if you run relays up to tulsa from dallas or running loads from tulsa to KC, you are getting nearly 600 miles per day plus stop pay and home two days a week.

SingingWolf and bigkev1115 Thank this.
  6. bigkev1115

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    I live in AL. I just happen to see them all the time in my area, and was wondering what was that account like. I see them a lot on I 20 near me. I have seen a few pass through my hometown

7. zodiacflyer

zodiacflyer Heavy Load Member

Aug 25, 2014
    It's not too bad. I get enraged 5 minutes at a time talking to a ##### DBL, but the next day its like it never happened. It may be different elsewhere. unlike truckload the dedicated accounts vary greatly depending on your DBL and the local staff.

SingingWolf Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.