Any good companies to lease on to around the mobile/pensacola area??

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by dboy817, Jun 8, 2020.

1. dboy817

dboy817 Light Load Member

Aug 7, 2012
    I'm currently looking for something in DFW area as that's where i live currently but I'm considering moving to Pensacola. I'd prefer to haul Tank but will consider anything that doesn't require me to add a Vac/blower pump or tarping. Thanks for any info!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. feldsforever

feldsforever Road Train Member

Nov 22, 2019
    Just a question. Im thing DFW. means Dallas for worth area, and I'm thinking penscola is in Florida?
    If so, are you familiar with the frieght quantity difference?
    I don't do tank nor at this time do I own or lease. So I should just read and not say anything. But from what I have seen personally. Thats gonna be a hard move. Good luck to you.

dboy817 Thanks this.
  4. dboy817

dboy817 Light Load Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Yeah DFW (Dallas/FT worth). I'm very familiar with DFW being one of the biggest freight hubs in the country. I'm sure the lanes prob not as great going thru Pensacola. However, sometimes there's always that one gig that's not too bad and you never know till you ask.
    Thing I hate about DFW is the cost of living has risen sooo much in last 10 yrs that it sucks! Lots of O/O here as well that haul freight wayyyy too cheap IMO. I'm sure you get that everywhere but #### I SMH everytime I call a company and here the rates.

kemosabi49 Thanks this.
  5. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    There are several chemical tank companies in the Mobile/Creola area. Dana, Superior and Transwood to name a few.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.