Any good hourly jobs in Denver, CO area ???

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by superTrucker77, Apr 12, 2017.

1. superTrucker77

superTrucker77 Light Load Member

Feb 11, 2017
    Ok, got tired of working for my truck, everything I make goes to shops for my truck repairs, so just look for some other options. Hourly job I gusset would be better than around 100 hours a week driving on my own truck. So any one can recommend a company in denver area that pays hourly and I can get some owe time with.

Bud A. Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    What kind of experience / endorsements / background ????

4. mnmover

mnmover Road Train Member

Apr 5, 2009
    Lichfield MN
    Go to YRC, looking for city drivers and dockworkers in Denver, also road drivers. Navajo Express is also looking for drivers to run back and forth to SLC.

Bud A. and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  5. superTrucker77

Feb 11, 2017
    Clean record, 6 years driving, van and reefer, tanker indorsment. 2.5 years under own authority, completely running one man operations, including booking freight and billing, a year billing 2 years dispatch for 10 truck company, 3 years brokerage. I know just disregard not relevant experience.

Dave_in_AZ and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  6. superTrucker77

Feb 11, 2017
    1. Clean record, 6 years driving, van and reefer, tanker indorsment. 2.5 years under own authority, completely running one man operations, including booking freight and billing, a year billing 2 years dispatch for 10 truck company, 3 years brokerage. I know just disregard not relevant experiece

7. superTrucker77

Feb 11, 2017
    Clean record, 6 years driving, van and reefer, tanker indorsment. 2.5 years under own authority, completely running one man operations, including booking freight and billing, a year billing 2 years dispatch for 10 truck company, 3 years brokerage. I know just disregard not relevant experience.

Bud A. Thanks this.
  8. G13Tomcat

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    Actually sounds pretty impressive. The above post by @mnmover is pretty interesting, also. There's a company that hauls in Ohio, that is always hiring, and they are out of the IL loop... Fab Express. It's vans, hauling corrugated. I've thought about going with them myself; have a relative that works there. Just not ready to give up the tanks.
    Kudos to you, for knowing when to quit pouring money into a sinking ship. I did that with a Bayliner, a few years ago.

9. G13Tomcat

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    ps... @Bud A. just got a new gig out that way; think it's Foodliner, but it's tanks, as well.

Bud A. Thanks this.
  10. superTrucker77

Feb 11, 2017
    If I will drive for someone but myself, it will be hourly 40 hours rest time and a half and garaged in denver or 70 miles radius

11. gpf87

gpf87 Heavy Load Member

Feb 2, 2017
    See if Shaw is hiring . Every time I used to deliver there, they would be hiring and the drivers said how good it was to work there and they said they only worked a 4 day work week

(This is the flooring company)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.