Any household movers in the forum?

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by localguy65, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Thegasman

Thegasman Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2015
    They can and will start taking claims out of your settlements at any time. From jobs you did months ago or years ago. Depends on how long each individual claim takes and what the company decides to pay out. Make sure you do a very thorough inventory. Common mistake amongst new drivers in the moving biz

Viktoria, LoneCowboy and vetruv Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. vetruv

vetruv Bobtail Member

Feb 26, 2015
    i appreciate that advice, im just new to the truck driving part of it though, everything else ive done for years now. But its always good to be reminded.

Viktoria Thanks this.
  4. Thegasman

Dec 4, 2015
    I see chairs in the middle of that tier with cartons on top. That would never happen in my trailer or the trailers of the drivers I trained

5. vetruv

vetruv Bobtail Member

Feb 26, 2015
    goodlord my man, i said i appreciate your advice, i dont care for your opinion on the picture i choose for my profile?? it just represnts moving ? nobody said it was my tier or truck. have a good one GasMan. i still appreciate the advice.

6. Thegasman

Dec 4, 2015
    Old habits die hard. I did nearly 20 years as a hh van operator. Got very burned out on it and I'm so happy I don't do it anymore

51.50 Thanks this.
  7. Thegasman

Dec 4, 2015
    Never heard of Coleman Allied. I know the folks at Berger Allied and Reebie Allied

8. 51.50

51.50 Heavy Load Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Salem Oregon
    I made my best money in hhg before deregulation in 1980. Better than hhg was van line car carrier.
    No labor cost. Big $

9. Viktoria

Viktoria Bobtail Member

Aug 18, 2018
    And I'm afraid of change. I understand that it's not quite right, but I can not start something new. I'm afraid of change. How to decide on something new?

10. Viktoria

Viktoria Bobtail Member

Aug 18, 2018
    My husband has been working as a carrier for many years. Not bad earns. Everything was fine. Recently one company threw it on money. How do you check the customer for reliability?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.