Any pics of 7-Van loads on 9-car lowside quickloader?

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by MrCompton734, May 6, 2018.

1. MrCompton734

MrCompton734 Light Load Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Woodhaven, MI
    Hey there. I'm starting with a new company here Monday, well actually I just drove from MO up to MI. But that was because of training. Anyways, I haven't had much experience with Chrysler products and I'll be pulling 7-car loads on a 9-car Volvo Quickloader. Just looking for some pics of the various ways you guys might have loaded them. Specifically Pacificas I'll be loading tomorrow, but Challenger, Charger, and Rams I think are all I'll be doing for the most part. They seem to be about a foot bigger than the Cadillac SRX, so I was thinking possibly run 3 on the tractor, and split it 2 and 2 on the trailer.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tropsnart

Tropsnart Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Pavilion New York
    I see a company running 8 Pacifica's into Toledo on day cab Volvo quickloaders. I don't know if they are standard spec or if they've been modified just to haul the vans but the guys unload them pretty #### quick.

MrCompton734 Thanks this.
  4. Banker

Banker Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2012
    BE4F355F-B6F7-445D-BA83-C454B57FFC9F.png D2FACBAA-A38F-4BFA-A526-9E5D2D62FCC1.jpeg The Sienna on my load should be very similar to the Pacifica. Other than the Highlander being slightly shorter than the Sienna it is about the same weight. 7 should be a breeze and if you have a sliding 5th wheel or 80 ft rig 8 may be doable. If you only do 7 on the quickloader you can basically load it however you want. The only 2 that will matter will be back top and bottom. Back the top rear as far forward as you can and drive the bottom one on. Make a big “V”.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    BigBob410 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.