anybody worried about ebola virus spreading?

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by loose_leafs, Oct 2, 2014.

1. DrivingForceBehindYou

DrivingForceBehindYou Medium Load Member

Aug 29, 2012
    ChicagolandOfOpportunity
    Modern USA history IS compilation of conspiracies at home and abroad, not some theories.
    It just takes a few years for some to get it or the documents to be declassified.
    And no one cares about old news.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DrivingForceBehindYou

Aug 29, 2012
    ChicagolandOfOpportunity
    I'm getting what you are trying to say. But not the best example because since HAARP has before a reality earthquakes and tsunamis can't be considered acts of God anymore just because they happened.
    Japan was agreeable to provide Iran with nuclear technologies for peaceful purposes in exchange for oil. Most likely was taught a lesson.
    The ability to influence weather to cause a drought, strike with an EMP or use a biological weapon is the reality of todays world. Can't blame everything on nature

4. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    The New World Order has combined with the Illuminati to bring you a Brave New World depopulated of the unwashed masses so that the 1% can live in harmony with the newly wealthy who have made billions on a vaccine to counter the evil bio-engineered Ebola conspiracy!

It's gotta be true if ya saw it posted on the interwebs!

:laughing-guffaw:

joseph1135 and browndawg Thank this.
  5. Rockford

Rockford Light Load Member

Jul 5, 2010
    That really doesn't answer the questions I asked in the post you quoted. Is that maybe because this subject requires a little more thought than just saying it's the governments fault, that really doesn't fix the problem. I don't claim to know any of the answers about Ebola. But I do know that just trying to find someone to blame doesn't help solve the problem.

6. nofreetime

nofreetime Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2013
    Really because closing the borders has worked well for neighboring country Cote D' Ivorie. This country shares borders with infected countries and early on imposed a strict travel ban, and closed its borders with military enforcement. So far according to the news i can google from the country it has zero cases of ebola. Say that again shares a border with two infected countries and has Zero cases. Impressive real world results http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/outbreaks/2014-west-africa/case-counts.html?mobile=nocontent

DrivingForceBehindYou Thanks this.
  7. nofreetime

Oct 22, 2013
    I dont think its being overdone 9000 cases now in West Africa since March is it, ive heard Dec too. Either way we've had plenty time to prepare for the inevitable cases here in America. We should be preparing getting our country ready for the worst and our hospitals ready for massive amounts of cases and maybe they wont see them we should be doing it anyway. If anything its been grossly underdone. When theres something like this out there that has the potential of becoming a horrific event on a global scale i dont care if the odds are low we should doing so much more about this as country to get prepared now just in case.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
    DrivingForceBehindYou Thanks this.
  8. nofreetime

Oct 22, 2013
    I think it would be in the CDC's best interest not to let any further ebloa cases in the US be made public at this point. From what im hearing these people are quarantined and monitored so it should much easier for the CDC to keep the media out if one them gets it. If any of these people have or get it i doubt we'll hear about it. As for any new cases the CDC's "swat teams" will be called in. Of course their mission is to prevent further spreading of ebola im sure where not told that their mission is also to prevent any cases from being made public of possible.

9. browndawg

browndawg Medium Load Member

Dec 20, 2013
    Rock Island, IL
    No sorry... I heard it on coast to coast!!!!

10. DrivingForceBehindYou

Aug 29, 2012
    ChicagolandOfOpportunity
    Give it some time. Say a hundred thousand cases by the end of the next year in West Africa.
    Some get away thru Europe to a densely populated South America country like Brazil. Their medical infrastructure is not that top notch . Reaches epidemic level there, gets to Mexico city. You might imagine the rest . The southern boarder is virtually non-existent.
    The very fact that Pharma is supposedly spending money to get the vaccine should tell a nihilist like you that they are counting on many more thousands all over the world to be affected. Otherwise it would be bad business.

11. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    I still don't think we're anywhere near the point anyone should be freaking out (as many already have) but ...
    NYTimes Story

WTF? These doctors working over there just one day say "ok everyone, bye, I'm going home. Maybe I'll see you later. And by the way, I'm not going to self quarantine for a time. I'll just go home to NYC and throw caution to the wind".

Geez, if doctors who are intimately familiar with the virus can't be trusted to do the right thing, we are screwed if this ever get's real traction here.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.