Anyone driving with DVT (Deep vein thrombosis)

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by Lil Joe, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. poellot

poellot Bobtail Member

May 30, 2010
    Norfolk nebraska
    Adding paragraphs would have just made the page longer. Sorry for filling the rest of the page and forcing you to be on page 2.

3. FMITKO

FMITKO Bobtail Member

Jun 11, 2014
    CHINO VALLEY,AZ
    Not unusual for companies not to talk about dvt. I have been driving fo 16 yrs and none of the companies i worked for ever mentioned it. Most safety directors aren't aware of it. I just recently (last month) underwent treatment to have dvts removed from both legs. I was diagnosed approx 3 yrs ago, and was prescribed a comadin/warfarin regimen. A new ultrsound revealed a clot where there was none previously. There are very few doctors in the u.s.that can treat and remove venous clots. Reccomend you check venous.comfor futrher info on treatment of condition

4. ShaggyKat

ShaggyKat Bobtail Member

Mar 18, 2016
    Folks, DVT and PE (clots in lungs) are no joke. I'm in hospital because I had two DVTs in my thigh and groin.

5. ShaggyKat

ShaggyKat Bobtail Member

Mar 18, 2016
    Folks! Please take care with leg pains, shortness of breath and "funny" coughs. My leg pain? Two DVTs, one in the groin and another in the upper thigh. My funny cough and shortness of breath? Small emboli (clots) in lungs.

I've barely started my career and am now laying in a hospital bed because of it.

TequilaSunrise Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.