Anyone know a Permian company that will hire a new CDL?

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by speedyk, Jan 8, 2018.

1. nazgul

nazgul Bobtail Member

Jan 20, 2018
    Let us know if you found a job yet. Im looking also for companies that will hire new cdl graduates.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Paddlewagon

Paddlewagon Light Load Member

Sep 17, 2017
    Llano Estacado
    Touch base with all the big boys. BJ.......FTS........Halliburton..........Cudd.......

4. Bdog

Bdog Road Train Member

Nov 6, 2014
    I work in that area often and all day long on the radio all I hear on the radio is CDL drivers wanted ads. Have you checked around Pecos?

speedyk Thanks this.
  5. speedyk

speedyk Road Train Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Any time you want to post some of those company names and/or phone numbers you hear on the radio, I'm sure we'd all appreciate it. When I was down there I never thought to turn on the radio, usually never do.

SMH. :^)

6. Bdog

Bdog Road Train Member

Nov 6, 2014
    I am home now won't be back for a couple weeks. I think it is 97.3 on the radio. No joke it was non stop CDL driver ads on the the radio when I was there.

speedyk Thanks this.
  7. The Crossword Trucker

The Crossword Trucker Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    You could probably stream the radio stations on the internet and get the numbers

nazgul and speedyk Thank this.
  8. Old-school trucker

Old-school trucker Light Load Member

Sep 12, 2016
    Mississippi
    Did you apply at key energy or globe energy. I worked for key energy a year back in 2012-2013. Pay is ok. Just depends on which yard you go to

speedyk Thanks this.
  9. ChancesRGood

ChancesRGood Light Load Member

May 28, 2017
    Reach Wireline they hire hot shots, wireline operators, and perf gun loaders.... having a cdl is a big plus with or without experience for any of those positions... the big companies are less pay more small fish in big pond while small companies are more pay and you matter more IMO.... the one I recommend gives you some training first most small dont train so you are better off and more safe at one that trains you

Bookhacker and speedyk Thank this.
  10. speedyk

speedyk Road Train Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Thanks to all. I hired on out of the patch and forgot about my questions here. But I'm still thinking about it, I like adventures. I'm looking up Reach right now.

EDIT: Since I'm in under the edit limit, I'll add that I just sent them a resume. Thanks again, I was looking for something to extend my reach and with some technical aspects, so they may be a good fit. Your descriptions are very helpful.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    nazgul and ChancesRGood Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.