Anyone know anything about I.W.X.

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by snorelord, Jul 24, 2007.

1. snorelord

snorelord Light Load Member

Jul 21, 2007
    Springfield, Missouri
    The full name is Indiana Western Express. I was looking at them since they have an office here in Springfield, MO

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Eskimo6804

Eskimo6804 Heavy Load Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Northeast Alabama
    Good company for teams(miles,money,good equip.)so-so for solos. I talked to one of there solos awhile back. He runs out of their Dallas area terminal. He said he liked the pay(.40),the miles(3200-3500),but didn't like staying out as long as they want him to(usually three weeks).

I know this is second hand info and vague, but since nobody else has replied...

4. shellygirl46237

shellygirl46237 Bobtail Member

Jul 24, 2007
    Indianapolis Indiana
    I personally didnt work for IWX but I am very close to someone who did work for them and at first they were a great company but this year forced him to quite because they changed thier health insurance policy while it may seem quite affordable it is what they call catastrophic insurance you are responsible to pay the first $10,000 then they cover you that includes your medications. So in essence you have a $10,000 deductiable then they also lowered thier pay to .32 cpm with a .10 per diem so that means you are going to pay out the butt for taxes at the end of the year. And if you love home time they don't mind getting you there either. They have just really went down hill and I am sure that there are others out there that will verify my story. Good luck to you.

5. snorelord

snorelord Light Load Member

Jul 21, 2007
    Springfield, Missouri
    Thanks to those that have posted. I am surprised that not more have responded. I see their trucks all the time.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.