Anyone Know Anything About "United Truck Group, LLC."

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by Blah!, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Jwilliamson

Jwilliamson Bobtail Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Ft belvoir va
    They dont sound like a good idea

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Betsyboo93

Betsyboo93 Bobtail Member

Apr 26, 2012
    United Truck Group Is A load of PULL #### MY DAD JUST HAD MAJOR SPINE SURGARY THAT COULD OF LEFT HIM PARALYZED OR EVEN DEAD AND U WONT GIVE HIM HIS TRUCK UNLESS HE GIVES U 28000$ THATS BULLL #### MAKE A PAYMENT PLAN WITH HIM IF U KNO ANNY ONE WHO DRIVE A BIG RIG TELL THEM NEVER GO THROUGH UNITED TRUCK GROUP LETS START A PAGE TO GET THEM EITHER SHUT DOWN OR TO TREAT THERE TRUCKER FAIR
    Truck repair Quote on paper ($892.00) (2 Days to repair). 7 days later Surprise::: $2800.00 and it wont be done til saturday . Rotten lieing ########. Me::: I cant do that, I just had major spine surgery, 2 months off, just got back in the truck. Them::::We dont care, Pay the bill you get your truck.... Gonna be a long walk home !!!!!!!:biggrin_25516:

4. jjtrucking

jjtrucking Bobtail Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Guy you need to run just as far as you can run from these people they will do nothing but tell you what you want to hear I just got done dealing with these people and there nothing but a joke somebody needs to but these guys out of business they give the trucking industry a bad name you can go on www.bbb.org and see they have several complaint with the Better Business Bureau

5. Nathanael diaz

Nathanael diaz Bobtail Member

Mar 31, 2016
    Total scam operation they stole $17,500 from me in less that 50 days

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.