Anyone not on meth that work at the truck stops?

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by nightgunner, Oct 4, 2017.

1. nightgunner

nightgunner Road Train Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    I made the mistake of eating at the Moe's at Pilot in Chillicothe, OH. Not only are the girls working here rude and dismissive, it looks like everyone of them is on meth.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sealevel

sealevel Road Train Member

May 31, 2012
    U.S. 41
    Google Chillicothe documentary. Unfortunately the town is ate up with drugs and a serial killer. Not sure if they ever caught the killer but the one thing all the girls seemed to have in common was addiction. Brutally sad story.

4. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    What makes them look like that?

5. Swedish Chef

Swedish Chef Heavy Load Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Sadly, a lot of Ohio suffers from a really bad drug epidemic, so you might be right. I actually remember stopping at that Pilot last year, and at the traffic light right off the exit ramp was a strung out looking man standing there with one of those "homeless, please help" cardboard signs. But he was acting like a lunatic. He was flailing his arms and waving his sign up in the air, he was even shouting at me to get my attention, but I paid him no heed. It was weird as hell, and super obvious the guy was tweaked out of his gourd. I was never so happy to see a light turn green in my life.

6. haz-matguru

haz-matguru Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Are you sure that wasn't one of those little caesar dancers trying to advertise a hot and ready at the exit ramp???

mnmike and TPS Report Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.