Anyone pull Hancock Fabrics out of Baldwyn Ms.?

Discussion in 'Averitt' started by Drifter42, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Drifter42

Drifter42 Hopper Heartache

Dec 4, 2011
    Seymour IN
    Hello I just applied for a solo position for Hancock Fabrics out of Baldwyn Ms. I know previously they mainly hired team drivers, but the solo position just came up on their website in the last day or so. Anyone running that account or know much about it? Any info appreciated.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. highwayprisoner

highwayprisoner Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2013
    knoxville, tn
    I sat there one time waited 6 hours to get unloaded and 7 hours to get loaded. 12 pallets 30, 000 lbs on the unload same thing on the new load. I hope I don't have to go back I was 1 hour early arriving and was polite to everyone I don't know what was going on. Good luck be safe

4. Drifter42

Dec 4, 2011
    Seymour IN
    That's no good..It's the dedicated account they have, so hopefully it wont be that bad.

5. corysti

corysti Medium Load Member

May 13, 2008
    Arkansas
    Im not saying you won't like that account but 90% of the people hate that account. Too much work for the amount of money you get for unloading etc. It used to be a big paying account but they've started to had more work/stops per trailer and not adding money to the work you do.

Drifter42 Thanks this.
  6. Drifter42

Dec 4, 2011
    Seymour IN
    Yeah there is usually a catch somewhere. I will feel it out and see if it's something I want to do.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.