APC Nutrition - Vercheres, QC

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by insertusernamehere, Mar 7, 2018.

1. insertusernamehere

insertusernamehere Bobtail Member

Mar 7, 2018
    Good afternoon,

Was curious as to anyone has any experience dealing with this shipper? I work as a broker and have had a number of carriers complain that almost every single load they pick up from this shipper always has damaged bags(regardless of whether it's been arranged by myself or other brokers).

Didn't really think anything of it until I received multiple complaints from different carriers. To top things off, I've learned that supposedly when drivers pickup up freight here, they are not allowed onto the dock and as a result are unable to visually confirm what is being loaded onto their trailer and in what kind of condition.

I can somewhat understand this practice if it were a warehouse and they were trying to protect the identity of their other clientele, but it seems odd give this is a supplier.

Anyways would appreciate any input or suggestions

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Streetroddreams

Streetroddreams Medium Load Member

Oct 19, 2017
    North Central Missouri
    As soon as I read broker I heard 6000 tablets switch to a new thread sorry

REO6205 Thanks this.
  4. 25(2)+2

25(2)+2 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 18, 2006
    the road less travelled
    What is the product they are loading?

5. pmdriver

pmdriver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Make sure the drivers have shippers load and count along with driver not allowed to inspect the product while being loaded. Are you sure of the product being loaded is legal?

6. insertusernamehere

insertusernamehere Bobtail Member

Mar 7, 2018
    The freight is bagged animal feed. It's an odd situation as they ship various types of bagged animal feed from this location - however it is only 1 product in specific that there always seems to be damage issues with.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.