Are there really any GOOD trucking companies left ?

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by TruckedupTim, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    WHINERS EVERY ONE OF THEM!

WE WANT THE WORK! WE WANT THE WORK! No work is too good for me and that’s exactly what I expect!

Rideandrepair Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    Quit talking dirty

IluvCATS Thanks this.
  4. Rideandrepair

Aug 8, 2015
    Bottom line they’re all about the same. Some may fit your circumstances better than others .Listening to all the negative talk from other Drivers is the worse thing you can do. Look at Total Real Pay Real Benefits And Real Hometime. Talk to Drivers currently employed ( not the ones they fired) Lol

5. againstthewind

againstthewind Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    so if a driver at company A runs 50 hrs and makes the same money as a driver running 70 hrs at company B then the driver running 50 hrs should want to run 70 hrs or he is complaining? sounds like recruiter logic lol

6. againstthewind

Oct 26, 2012
    some people set financial goals then reach those goals, they dont just make money to make more money with no sense of direction, many drivers keep making good money but never seem to have any money. lol

SteerTire and Rideandrepair Thank this.
  7. Rideandrepair

Aug 8, 2015
    Never heard anyone complain about having too much money

8. Rideandrepair

Aug 8, 2015
    . You missed my point altogether. I personally would not work for anyone that can’t provide enough work.I have no desire to hang out and waste time
    I don’t know how you read all that into my comment.I personally never turned down OT when working on Clock. I currently run my Truck in the most Productive way possible. While working I like to stay busy. I don’t like to sit around long away from home. Never in 24 yrs of Road work got settled into Truckstop Lifestyle.If Im gone I’m working not watching TV not Playing Video Games not sitting around complaining. I see a lot of Complainers who in my opinion have no one to blame but themselves.Even if it’s their Companies fault they are the ones Complaining and putting up with it. I don’t like to be a victim of others mistakes. I can live with my own much better.

9. againstthewind

Oct 26, 2012
    yup i did read it wrong now that i look at it. i get what u were sayin now

10. Rideandrepair

Aug 8, 2015
    No problem I sometimes say things backwards. Luckily my wife hears things backwards. Work out well. Lol

11. againstthewind

Oct 26, 2012
    for those that say they are all the same its the megas that are all the same, there are many good small companies out there, they arent all the same. megas are like a chain restaurant, they are all about the same. mom an pop places to eat can still be bad but they arent all the same. do some drivers like swift and werner, sure but many people like mcdonalds also, it doesnt mean they have good food, just good marketing. and many times people that eat mcdonalds only go there because options are limited, and options are limited because they spend more money on marketing than creating quality food.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.