Are you delivering to cities that have riots?

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by iceman32, Oct 27, 2020.

1. iceman32

iceman32 Medium Load Member

Sep 26, 2014

Latest one is Philly. Good luck to the drivers that gotta deliver there lol.

650cat425 and singlescrewshaker Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Brandonpdx

Brandonpdx Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2007
    Elkhart, IN
    Nah i’d Sit that one out.

4. wichris

wichris Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2011
    They don't riot much around warehouses, might have to get a job and work.

Lpirtle, Coffey, nredfor88 and 19 others Thank this.
  5. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    HA! Now I'd get in trouble with a post like that. Besides, protests go way down when it's 10 degrees,,

6. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    Red states lock em' up!

7. Qbf594

Qbf594 Road Train Member

Aug 15, 2019
    Southern Canadian annex, NY
    Anybody wonder if the cops killing these guys are part of something else? I mean, it's harder to kill someone than not kill someone. Its gotta be in the police academy skill set to shoot out a guys kneecaps. And every killing, justified or not, if there is a justification for execution before trial, they gotta know it's going to start another riot...and yet here we are....

8. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    No the training is aim center mass, that's torso, and you don't stop firing until you're out of ammo or the threat is on the ground. A police officer has just as much right to put an end to a threat on their life as anybody else.

9. Goldenfan

Goldenfan Heavy Load Member

Apr 8, 2013
    WI
    WOW!! You're kidding right?? Unless you've never seen a target of the practice silhouettes they are not of kneecaps they are the center mass, chest to waist. That's where I'm aiming if it's available. It's a lot harder to hit something with a handgun than a a rifle or shotgun. Here's a thought don't commit crimes, don't run after the police with a weapon, don't shoot at the police, don't try to drive over the police etc.

Rubber duck we we're typing at the same time. I see we're in agreement.

10. Qbf594

Qbf594 Road Train Member

Aug 15, 2019
    Southern Canadian annex, NY
    I think my point was lost.
    We, as a previously 1st world nation, are in a predicament. We are having a hard time not killing alot of people that for whatever reason don't get killed in other 1st world nations.
    People related to, or familiar with, the dead people, are getting really angry. Maybe hysterically angry, definitely dangerously angry.
    The logical answer to this situation is to stop killing these people.
    How exactly is it that other 1st world countries haven't had all their police murdered undered their 'don't kill suspects' policy??
    Maybe we should reconsider cops only having 1 answer? Cuz its not working...

11. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    What do you suggest be done differently when someone is 10 feet away from you and coming at you with a knife, or reaching in their vehicle for who knows what? Tasers gets the same reaction by the same angry people. Maybe it's time to not give a rats behind if a criminals family has a #### fit because their multi arrest relative gets hurt or killed in the process of committing more crimes.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.