Arnold can really be a horrible place to work

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Healthworm, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Healthworm

Healthworm Bobtail Member

Oct 6, 2018
    There are many drivers are Arnold that are satisfied or almost satisfied Obviously many don’t like it and leave They boast good pay but most don’t see that unless you have a dedicated route it’s very unlikely you’ll have good miles

They have some good managers there however they also have some somewhat stupid rules and a few drivers that have been there for a while that are cretins Make sure they actually have something in those cameras because if something happens between you and someone that is supposed to be rolling along I can guarantee you it won’t show up they would’ve lost it That’s part of being a liar they have abusive people and they try to hide it

There is more backstabbing and lying than any other company I have known They only have two drivers that are driver trainers; one of them is so terrible I don’t see how he calls himself a driver I think his name was Steve but I’m not sure A lot of the drivers smoke and the trucks stink They are not supposed to but I can tell you they do it

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truetrucker85

truetrucker85 Bobtail Member

Jan 17, 2019
    Yeah. I work for Arnold now. Ready to hang it up. DM that work weekends are stupid and the planners suck. No freight and not enough trailers and to many live unloads and loads.

4. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Aren’t they owned by US Express?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.