ARROGANT CAR SALESMEN CHECKING IN CARS

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by justcarhaulin, Oct 19, 2017.

1. justcarhaulin

justcarhaulin Light Load Member

Jul 20, 2015
    Good evening drivers. Here goes my rant. This has to be one thing that i don't like about hauling cars. What's with these dbags? Not all of them are bad but in my experience( used car salemen) most feel like am wasting their time by delivering cars that they bought. I delivered a used minivan to city auto in Murfreesboro,Tn couple of days ago. The receptionists paged the the salesman that was expecting this unit. This guy told me that he literally didn't have the time to inspect the minivan nor have time for me email him the bol. I did make sure that he sighed for it tho. His attitude made me wish that i had hit a bridge or something that would cost them alot of money to fix. Then there are those salemen are helpful by telling you where to park and where to
    park the cars. These are the the guys i love. Some pov customers are also the same. PITA!! End of rant

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BigBob410

BigBob410 Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Beirut on the Bay, MD.
    Agreed! There are some dealerships I go to that are pros! They have their poop together! Pull in their lot and before I can set the brakes someone is there to check them in! Some I wonder what their thinking! My favorite is them saying " I didn't know you were here" when I have an 80' tractor trailer full of cars parked in front of the showroom!

skinnytrucker, crb and justcarhaulin Thank this.
  4. crb

crb Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2009
    USA
    They see us pull in and run like ####roaches when you turn on the light.

Uhh I didn't see you well ice been right here in from ifvshoweoom for 40 mins unloading 9 cars making all kinds of racket i.e (engine, the down bar dropping, throwing flippers). Well I'm going to lunch, that's I'll just put dealer refused to sign. They don't like that by the way.

5. VTech

VTech Bobtail Member

Oct 8, 2015
    They can't see your truck. But they sure as hell can see a microscopic scratch a 1/8" long on the bottom side of a rocker panel. From across the parking lot.

6. BigBob410

BigBob410 Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Beirut on the Bay, MD.
    Exactly what I was going to add! Some are ridiculously good at seeing those!!

VTech Thanks this.
  7. silverspur

silverspur Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2012
    In the 1800's there was a violent sheep herding clan that settled in that area.

Life to them was one giant blood feud.

Maybe you ran into one of their descendants.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    QuietStorm Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.