Ashley Furniture-what a joke

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Northern 7 Exposure, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Southern Trucker85

Southern Trucker85 Light Load Member

Apr 25, 2014

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Southern Trucker85

Southern Trucker85 Light Load Member

Apr 25, 2014
    While we're talking about how " horrible" they are. They do a lot of things a lot of carriers would never think of... just to name a few
    1 provide $30 per month toward your cell phone bill.
    2 reimburse showers up to $20 per week if needed
    3 reimburse parking unlimited $amount per week,if push comes to shove and you should need to pay for a spot
    4 pay for 1 hotel per week if you want to or need to. (More than 1 if necessary with approval)
    5 Provide you with enough shirts/ outerwear that u should never need to buy any to wear while at work.
    While Ashley isn't what it was when I started. I will say, most of the propaganda garbage that they throw out is either To comply with a government mandate, or getting ahead of mandates that are to come. And yes it's garbage, but don't think for a sec that on coming mandates wont eventually be speed limiters, cameras(fwd&rear facing), auto braking systems on trucks, and etc...All of his sucks greatly, but government forced it to this point in many ways.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    hawkjr, thekidsixer and classic_150 Thank this.
  4. classic_150

classic_150 Medium Load Member

Apr 5, 2009
    South Dakota
  5. loose_leafs

loose_leafs Road Train Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Old Man River, MN
    And it does exactly the opposite

6. Wicked Wizard

Wicked Wizard Heavy Load Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Northeast PA
    Hold on a sec French Fry, I do not work for these guys but do work for a large company with a 62mph truck. We are also taught to be in the "lane of least resistance". While I understand that some of you guys have fast trucks, I also will stay in the middle lane in seriously congested areas such as I78 in NJ. I know it sucks for you guys and I usually get over to the right if there is light traffic but I have to limit the danger to me. Not to you because you are impatient.

7. loose_leafs

loose_leafs Road Train Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Old Man River, MN
    At least you know when to get over. I do the same thing. What pisses me off is when fast and slow trucks alike simply homestead and stay in the middle lane when there is NO Traffic, except the backup they are causing behindnthem.

MACK E-6, mjd4277 and Wicked Wizard Thank this.
  8. Wicked Wizard

Wicked Wizard Heavy Load Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Northeast PA
    I completely understand. I had a bobtail do that the other day. Jammed everything up. Dude wouldn't budge.

9. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    ....Especially on a left-lane restricted stretch.

10. supertruck#1

supertruck#1 Bobtail Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Mississippi

Apply again they have had 42 drivers quit in last month and 6 of them were 1.5 mil milers

11. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    If their million mile drivers are quitting then something is seriously wrong.

bzinger Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.