Attention all company drivers!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MACK E-6, Oct 14, 2007.

1. neonjohn

neonjohn Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2018
    Good to know these Posts are read by companies maybe they will see them selves from our perspective....?

born&raisedintheusa Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Never happen.

They do absolutely no wrong. :rolleyes:

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  4. philo

philo Bobtail Member

Sep 30, 2018
    If weeks ago i got terminated from werner enterprises. the list or reason why i was fired is because, of 1 bending the cab extender when i was a student trainee, 2 my trailer bumper was bent by concrete, 3 my extender got crushed when i was trying to back my trailer and gravel was slippery so my extender was squeezed by the trl. 4 truck route violation ticket. 5 my tires rubbed on the pole barrier in the terminal and i was told it was an accident which they said find me not safety sensitive.

my question can i be hired or how long do i have to wait to be re hired. i have been with the company for close to 1 year . i was planning to quite after paying off my student loan.

i wonder if their is any small company. which can hire me. a part from the truck route violation ticket i do not have any other citations on my CDL . any offer and suggestions are welcome

JB my email is josebalix@live.com

5. speedyk

speedyk Road Train Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Dump trucks, bulk trucks, oil field, propane delivery... go where the need is.

philo Thanks this.
  6. Bigrayon

Bigrayon Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2015
    Oil field will not touch him, and if they do, it would be like he win the lottery,

7. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    You're hirable; try these:
    Carolina Cargo Freight Expeditors
    USA Truck
    Roadtex Transportation
    Western Express

8. Bigrayon

Bigrayon Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2015
    Western Express may have a home for you, I would not work for them, but you have get in we're you fit in, good luck

Chinatown Thanks this.
  9. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Said companies must self combust from the sins heaped onto my head prior to firing me.

In a few cases the people inside the company revealed a personal hate for one reason or another and firing me was one of their happiest days of their worthless lives. Maybe I said it too strong, but there was some yelling done in there a time or two.

When they in two incidents ran out of air and shut up, I started off with a quiet who the f... increasing in volume pasts you are and then proceed to shred them case by case based on the shouted accusations.

One in particular hired me back and that was the one time it worked. I'll run to the ends of hell and high water for this employer if I need to. Turned out none of my managers took the time to explain my side of the story after writing me up for this and that.

I did not like him very much. But I recognized in business you cannot and must not take it personal. I became actually better off for that.

izifaddag and speedyk Thank this.
  10. philo

philo Bobtail Member

Sep 30, 2018
    So if that i have listed is such a serious issue. how about truck who jackknife and crush fatally? do they get terminated or even their CDL revoked. i i just want to understand why a friend who had a rollover was just suspended and my minor incidents are that a big deal. am just a rookie i want to understand this kind of job

izifaddag Thanks this.
  11. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA
    WHAT?

You still hold a valid class A CDL right?
    You have a current DOT physical in your possession right?

Then you can get a job driving a truck.

It won’t be a very good job but it is NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO STILL GET HIRED

ok? Calm down. You’ve had incidents, scraped and damaged equipment, plus you’re a rookie. Ya got a mega putting #### on your HireRight transcript, now you’re worried that the trucking game is over. Listen; this life isn’t for everyone, not everyone should be a trucker. But if you want it bad enough you can probably be a decent driver eventually. Don’t let one company put fear in your heart. Get out there and find another job. Be careful, watch where you’re going, get out and look, don’t hit anything.

And good luck.

izifaddag and philo Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.