Attention all company drivers!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MACK E-6, Oct 14, 2007.

1. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    That was quick. Thank you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rostig4404

rostig4404 Bobtail Member

Oct 28, 2015
    Addis, Louisiana
    We need a "report a bad driver", forum right here. A driver gets enough call outs by fellow drivers, maybe their company will take notice.

4. any name you wish

any name you wish Light Load Member

May 13, 2021
    Well, it appears that they can post whatever they like on people's DAC records. Then it's up to you to prove it isn't so.
    Why would someone still working for a company complain about it in a way to make themselves vulnerable to doxing? To finish for a while getting vested in a 401k?

If you don't like a company, quit.

I've quit two trucking companies. I don't give reasons for quitting. Why should I? Nothing good comes of it. Still, the companies just make up reasons anyway: job dissatisfaction. In other words, they lie. They don't know why I quit, so if I don't give a reason, they're obliged to not put one on the DAC, or write, "unknown". It might have been covid, in which my medical privacy needn't be shared. It could be any number of other reasons. Fact is, most people quit due to a combination of reasons, and hardly anyone has only one reason to quit any job. Is there space for ten reasons, and a way to prorate their importance in the decision, then to calculate at what point they became decisive? Reason for quitting: what a stupid question.

5. Scooter HBG

Scooter HBG Light Load Member

Apr 16, 2020
    Reason for quitting?
    1. Career advancement
    2. Financial improvement
    3. Better offer
    Etc., etc.,
    Take every opportunity to make yourself look, sound Professional, especially on public record.

6. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    1) Retirement

2) Financials have been in place the last 10 years for a wonderful retirement.

3) Best offer ever……travel overseas with my wife, when home, playing in the pool with the Chocolate Lab.

4) Great career the last 42 years, now it’s my turn.

7. Grouch

Grouch Road Train Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Between here and eternity
    In the last few years, I have quit more jobs than you would believe. In 1996 I took early retirement from a major LTL carrier, walking off the yard on my last day, I made myself a promise, "If an employer even looks at me crossed-eyed, I will tell him to "stick it". Now in the last 25 years I have kept that promise. Work a notice, LOL LOL . In one incident, got into it with an employer, dropped the trailer some 900 miles from homE and bobtail his tractor back, he went berserk when I came bobtailing in. LOL I could cite more incidents but here I am 86 years old and never was out of work over a week. I could always find a job. Now, since completely giving it up, I can look back and as the song goes, "I DID IT MY WAY"Frank Sinatra - My Way (Live At Madison Square Garden, New York City / 1974 / 2019 Edit) - YouTube

JohnBoy Thanks this.
  8. any name you wish

any name you wish Light Load Member

May 13, 2021
    Trucking company staff is already overworked. They don't have time to keep track of silly internet forums, unless they have a pressing need to. Paranoids with time on their hands can't relate. Most people would rather be doing something pleasant after work than read BS about the company they happen to be working for. I imagine a large company might have a person dedicated to internet cleansing. But mostly they just hire reputation defenders to do all that for them.

9. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    If you truly believe that then you better wake up. You might be one of those "busy" office workers lol

lovesthedrive Thanks this.
  10. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Personally I think if companies, ALL companies are that worried about complaints from drivers on here then they should start doing a better job of listening to their driver’s concerns (within reason of course), and correcting the problems that are contributing to the already high turnover problems instead of snooping on social media, especially these POS mega training companies like USA Truck, Swift, and Marten.

11. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    Why would they do that when there's a student graduating truck school every week? They have no real incentive to raise wages and treat drivers better. Only the high paying companies are making true efforts because...

1. Most drivers are older. These are high tenured employees who are on the way out. They need to have those seats filled by other qualified experienced drivers which is why they're giving MORE vacation & pay.

2. The competition for qualified drivers is fierce. The fact that people are realizing trucking isn't worth it due to the initial steps required. These young dudes ain't tryna be gone months at a time for $600 a week.

DRTDEVL Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.