Attention!!! GO Transportation INC - FRAUD

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by jaguar011, Apr 24, 2019.

1. jaguar011

jaguar011 Light Load Member

Jan 28, 2015
    Double Check if you are booking load with GO Transportation Inc.
    Some guy is taking loads from brokers as Integrity Trucking (MC# 953832) and than selling them to carriers as GO Transportation Inc.

Also red flag should be addresses:
    13919-B N MAY AVE 204
    OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73134

and,

2410 W Memorial Road
    Suite C, #533, Oklahoma City, OK 73134

There are more than 100 carriers with same address, only 1 truck and 1 driver reported and no phone numbers. Also only 1000 miles reported for previous year.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    KB3MMX, Rideandrepair and drlmi Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. PPDCT

PPDCT Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2017
    St. Paul, MN
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye out.

KB3MMX Thanks this.
  4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I might say there was a little bit of money to be made leasing out a room with a phone and address to trucking companies to save them even more using that for Carrier purposes.

FFE at one time rented a second floor room at the Tulsa Texaco Truckstop. They would dispatch me to spend some time there until I built back HOS 70 for a new week of trucking. I suspected that it was useful to show that there is company agents occupying the address even though we never saw anyone there at all.

It was a very long time ago. I would imagine Oklahoma offers a good rate for tags on trucks and so forth. But that is not something I know too much about.

KB3MMX Thanks this.
  5. Sauisk

Sauisk Bobtail Member

Mar 4, 2018
    They just tried this scam on me!!
    Someone posing as Travis Ranegar from Go Transportation INC called me to book a load from GA to TX. He called me from tel# 708-607-5629 .I also got sent and email coming from info@gotransinc.com and gotransportioninc@gmail.com with the "carrier packet" to be filled out. I called the number for Go Transport shown on DAT and they immediately told me it was a scam and they were aware of it. I filled a complaint with all this info on the FTC website. BE VERY CAREFUL when working with new brokers. Always check the email addresses and check the web for the legitimate company information. Call the DAT company tel. number and the website numbers to confirm the load.

6. that's about normal 708 go transportation also runs as GT lease and one other name.
    similar to time definite transportation and specialized transportation of Bartlett Illinois. Illi company you go to work as a company driver for $0.45 a mile and your pay the 1099 not a legitimate 1040.
    while they come up as a different number they have a same kind of a Eastern European scam like many others. raindogs is another one that comes up based out of Bolingbrook Illinois that you see them in Indianapolis same exact kind of a thing running the same usdot#. so yes the reason you see the 708 Chicago area code just like 312, 773,224,630,815,847,331,708, all area codes around suburban Chicago or 219 Northwest Indiana Hammond Gary Lake county atreyour typical Eastern European scam. they're all tied in and useuse e other anyway for the most part. there's a company called GP Transco based out of Darien Illinois they do most of their dispatching from Latavia with the yet tied into sharing freight with MGR. GP Transco what seems like under-the-table Halls MGR stuff around until they get caught. yes it doesn't surprise me that when you see around Chicago or on the road go2 G-T G-T Lease are all the same company

KB3MMX Thanks this.
  7. Partners

Partners Bobtail Member

Dec 20, 2019
    There is also an address of 12301 S New Ave Unit A
    Lemont, IL 60439
    they even refuse to issue com checks. We have had an issue because we were late due to traffic. Called them and the fees were never provided. The guy Travis very RUDE!!!! and the guy BILL don't even answer his phone.

KB3MMX, The_Great_Corn and jaguar011 Thank this.
  8. Partners

Partners Bobtail Member

Dec 20, 2019
    The address is 1230 S New Avenue Unit A
    Lemont, IL 60439
    The guy Travis very RUDE and his supervisor BILL DON'T ANSWER HIS CELL PHONE. if this address is there and even phone numbers 630-243-7629 & 630-936-3396 don't take the load. They do not work with the Carrier they don't pay the lumpers and they do not put the fees up front. We are LOOSING MONEY

KB3MMX, The_Great_Corn and jaguar011 Thank this.
  9. TA1199

TA1199 Light Load Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Staten Island, NY
    Was there ever any resolution to this? Were they put out of business?

KB3MMX Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.