Attn all drivers beware of FnS

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Stblak, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Stblak

Stblak Bobtail Member

Feb 17, 2020
    Be very aware of a trucking co called Fraley n Schilling. They terminated because I had to miss a few days from work .Reason being my wife whomsoever a diabetic had to have a toe amputated or emergency surgery.They didn't want to let me go home so it was an emergency to me.Anyhow they eventually let me go home only to fire me the day my wife gets out of surgery. I even had a doctor's note they still without a doubt let me go I'm just messed up because your job is how you support your fam.Just putting that out there.O yeah there turn over rate is 90% an I see why.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lab work

Lab work Medium Load Member

Apr 20, 2018
    USA
    Without a doubt. Hope your wife is doing well. Now for the rest of the story.

snowlauncher Thanks this.
  4. asphaltreptile311

asphaltreptile311 Road Train Member

Jun 16, 2016
    What did you pull flatbed, curtain , dry van?

5. auto324

auto324 Bobtail Member

May 11, 2019
    That is so so sad n I hope ur wife is better but it's like u said in so many words that there company is a piece of #### n besides that ur wife is am emergency anything could have happened to her so glad u got home m so sorry h lost ur job may God continue too bless u n ur wife....And know for as far as the docs note goes u had the proof for having to go home so I would definitely fight that whether u want the job back or not I would still fight it because they r not allowed to do that....I can't speak on ur situation but I can relate too it because my wife n me just went through the samething with the company I am currently at ....N when I asked them what they were firing me for it was for missing too many days with doctors notes at that......So I said with doctors notes what a ####ing joke ....But enough of that just be careful n always remember ur wife n kids r the most important thing in our lives ...Well I wish u all the best of luck ......MAY GOD BLESS U N KEEP HIS MIGHTY HAND CONSTANTLY WATCHING OVER U......GOD BLESS N I AM SIGNING OFF .....SUPREME

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.