Aurora IL 60505 Class A Dry Van, Power Only OTR/Local

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by Mad dog logistics llc, Mar 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mad dog logistics llc

Mad dog logistics llc Light Load Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Deezel LLC
    Small company 5 trucks
    OTR Im looking for someone to drive mid central states dry van, pay can be either per mile or percent of rate depends on you. Can be Mon-Fri or if you want to live in the truck thats fine too. I prefer to run lanes that I know I dont like to blindly grab loads. I have been in the buisness for 8 years and know what areas are good and the ones to stay away from.

Local, also looking for someone to do local runs if your around the Aurora area. Most will be within 100 miles and I also come across hourly work which pays 25 an hour.

Im not going to promise you million dollars my top driver made 75k last year and was home most of the time. So what you make is determined by how much you want to work. If you want to work I will find it! 1000 a week is easy 1800 can be done but your body will give out before the truck and with Elogs its kinda hard nowadays.

I never ask or force a driver to do what there not comfortable doing. I do not hound drivers with check calls every couple hours. I prefer to give you the rate con and let you do what you need to do.

All I ask. Check the fluids kick the tires make sure you have what you need before you hit the road. Answer you phone or call back in a reasonable time. This job requires communication. The work week is Sat-Fri get paid on Saturday. Quickpay or check or if your OTR bank deposit.

If interested call, text or email.

Tim 630-290-0573

Attached Files:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.