Australian trucker set to shut their country down

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Lennythedriver, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Midwest Trucker

Midwest Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 31, 2018
    Truth is I won’t get the vaccine because of the health reasons I’m afraid of. When you add in this extra tid bit, it becomes abundantly clear we must hold our ground.

Sucks because “hold our ground” sounds like some sort of civil war stuff which seems nuts right!? Or does it?
    Between our own infighting and supply issues for our manufacturing, this situation is more dire then I think any of us have even realized yet.

lynchy, nredfor88, w9l and 2 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. N00bLaLoosh

N00bLaLoosh Road Train Member

May 13, 2021
    Novi, MI
    Hold your ground doesn't sound weird at all. I never understood the push to get everyone to take the shots when many had already had covid and the mortality rate is so low. Then throw in lack of informed consent and I think any reasonable person would have serious doubts about taking the shots.

Kitty40, nredfor88, w9l and 5 others Thank this.
  4. Moosetek13

Moosetek13 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    People that believe God will help them out have no reason to help themselves, do they?

There are two ways to look at this, in that context.
    1. God will prevent the believers from getting the virus simply through belief and faith.
    2. God will enable certain people to develop a vaccine capable of defending against the virus, to be used by everyone that believes and has faith.

Sometimes faith alone might not be enough.
    Sometimes, a certain amount of intelligence is also required.

Jesus once said something like, the faith of a mustard seed can move a mountain.
    But, the mustard seed is the smallest of seeds.

What is faith? This is how I define faith.
    Faith is the bridge between ignorance and knowledge.

God is all knowing, and as such has no need for faith.
    Those with no knowledge, they are the ones that need a mountain of faith - not just that of a mustard seed.

Sadly, they seem to be many of the ones holding out against the vaccine.

But getting it or not, it should not matter.
    In the end...
    Survival of the fittest is the rule, even in the Bible.

5. N00bLaLoosh

N00bLaLoosh Road Train Member

May 13, 2021
    Novi, MI
    First of all it's good to know I'm not the only one who slept through Sunday school.

Did you take the shots?

If you did take them why did you take them?

Midwest Trucker Thanks this.
  6. PoleCrusher

PoleCrusher Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2014
    LLMF
    It doesn't matter how you define faith.

Scripture defines faith as "The evidence of things hoped for, the substance of things not seen".

You might want to find a new Bible teacher, the one you have is doing you no favors.

"If you believed in me, you would love me. If you loved me, you would keep my commandments." Want to guess at who said that?

Now, one of those commandments, is "Do not commit murder." Every one of these so called "vaccines" either used or uses fetal cell lines from murdered babies in some part, wether the research, testing, development or production.

Using and supporting the use of a product that was the result of a murdered baby, is participation in the murder of that baby, and is encouraging, participating, and supporting the murders of more babies.

God doesn't help those that help themselves, He helps those whom he chooses to, wether we understand His reasoning or not. The wisdom of man is foolishness to God, and we are a foolish people, who have deemed ourselves to be wiser than God.

7. Cheezy_smile

Cheezy_smile Medium Load Member

May 23, 2017
    Funny how thru the history of human kind religion was used to murder and conquer others.
    It was hard working people who discovered and developed medicine and cure thru the history of mankind for all kinds of diseases.
    It didn’t just happened as miracle. Things will not change unless you do something about it.

8. Lostmykey

Lostmykey Medium Load Member

Oct 6, 2019
    I’m not sure how a video of the parking garage is supposed to imply that the hospital is empty; do you have any interior shots?

9. Kyle G.

Kyle G. Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2016
    Eastern Iowa
    Yes, I already posted it. See post #55.

And yes an empty parking garage does imply an empty hospital. I never said it proves the hospital is empty, but certainly, a hospital that is being overrun, would most likely have a crowded parking lot, and ambulances pulling in frequently. Again, doesn’t prove anything, it’s just a sign that the narrative doesn’t quite add up.

10. Kyle G.

Kyle G. Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2016
    Eastern Iowa
    Also, in post the video I posted in post 55, the cameraman walks freely around the hospital. Would they let visitors do that if the hospital was overrun with covid patients?

Mototom Thanks this.
  11. Lostmykey

Lostmykey Medium Load Member

Oct 6, 2019
    I’m on mobile, how do I find post 55? NM I found it. 60 posts per page feels like an odd number.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.