Australian trucker set to shut their country down

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Lennythedriver, Aug 22, 2021.

  1. Mototom

    Mototom Road Train Member

    1,171
    2,093
    May 7, 2019
    0
    I keep getting told the hospitals are over run, when I went into st louis they were.
    With people who had bruises bumps and the flu.

    Think about this last year there were 38million cases this year there have been 2k

    y’all really don’t see a problem with that lol
     
    Kyle G. Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

  3. shaker636

    shaker636 Light Load Member

    82
    62
    Apr 18, 2019
    0
    bottom line is all these mandates somewthing very fishy i mean very fishy about this whole ordeal i smell some rotten eggs in dc and it is getting more rotten do they not know trucks kreep this nation going how do we send a loud clear msg to these rats in dc we will not bow down to there agenda
     
    Kitty40 and Kyle G. Thank this.
  4. JoeyJunk

    JoeyJunk Road Train Member

    2,157
    7,375
    Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    0
    Read before posting. Nobody said this was fake. The virus is real. The vaccine is a joke. God won’t help me…..my immune system will.
     
  5. Cat sdp

    Cat sdp . .

    15,073
    38,554
    Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    0
    And those with a compromised or no immune system should just die I guess………..
     
    w9l Thanks this.
  6. SteveScott

    SteveScott Road Train Member

    4,702
    15,588
    Nov 10, 2015
    0
    They are still catching covid and dying vaccinated or not. The CDC stopped keeping track of breakthrough covid cases among the vaccinated a couple months ago because they didn't want the high numbers to discourage people from getting vaccinated. Other countries are still keeping track and some states are. It's running around 50/50 on the hospitalizations between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. In Connecticut and MA a third of the deaths are among the vaccinated over age 75.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...through-covid-cases-in-connecticut/ar-AANOVd5
     
  7. AModelCat

    AModelCat Road Train Member

    22,582
    107,042
    Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    0
    I've noticed recently that the daily covid news update here has stopped listing the ages and if comorbidities were involved. They have, however, stated that about 80% of hospitalizations here are unvaxxed and the remaining 20% are not vaxxed/single vaxxed. We are also about 3-4 months behind Israel in our program so it'd be interesting to see if we start following the trend they're seeing there, with more vaxxed in hospital than unvaxxed.
     
  8. 062

    062 Road Train Member

    4,763
    9,752
    Oct 20, 2013
    0
    We’ve all got to go sometime. It’s my belief that when your time is up there’s no vaccine,drug,set belt or anything else that will save you. It’s also my belief that if it’s not your time,then no virus,wreck,bullet or anything else will take you out.
     
    Kitty40, Kyle G., xlsdraw and 2 others Thank this.
  9. JoeyJunk

    JoeyJunk Road Train Member

    2,157
    7,375
    Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    0
    My whole house is positive. 15 months to 66 years old. Two are vaccinated. The 66 year old has MANY co-morbidities. Just have some congestion. Should she be dead? Her shot didn’t work and the virus hasn’t killed her. What should we do??????
     
  10. JoeyJunk

    JoeyJunk Road Train Member

    2,157
    7,375
    Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    0
    Yes. That’s just life. Always has been. Life isn’t fair. These people you speak of are the ones that need to do all this shot/mask/distancing nonsense. And if it doesn’t work……then what?
     
    Gearjammin' Penguin Thanks this.
  11. w9l

    w9l Medium Load Member

    316
    500
    Oct 12, 2013
    0
    Seek immediate treatment before it gets bad seems to be the best answer for positive- vaxxer or unvaxed. Problem is, getting adequate treatment. Partially because the most promising treatments are not high profit items for the medical and pharma communities
    Hard to find Doctors willing to buck big pharma the government and the CDC, but they are out there.
     
    Mototom Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

  • Draft saved Draft deleted