AVOID PLOGER TRANSPORTATION - Norwalk, Ohio

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by EvilGenius, Mar 12, 2020.

1. EvilGenius

EvilGenius Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2020
    I’ve been driving since 1992, with brief stints in safety and dispatch. I left my previous employer of 15+ years on the promise from Ploger of 2500 miles per week, Monday through Friday. I never got much over 2000 miles in the 90 days I was with them, and NEVER reached the 2500 mile mark even once. I talked to management several times about the miles, but just got lip service. I even submitted my two week notice over the issue, and was told by Zack Cellar that he would assure that, moving forward, “we will get you the 2500”. Three weeks later and still no change, I resubmitted my 2 week notice. The HR rep, Rebeckah Cellar, got pissy with me, so I delivered my load and brought their truck back to the yard and parked it. It’s my understanding there were other drivers who were having the same issue.

bzinger, mjd4277 and Lonesome Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LTL Bull

LTL Bull Medium Load Member

Mar 12, 2020
    Wow, looks like you did your part. I run into a few of their drivers at one of my stops. They always seemed happy. Are you in the Norwalk area?

4. EvilGenius

Mar 12, 2020
    Yes. Half mile from the terminal.

5. LTL Bull

LTL Bull Medium Load Member

Mar 12, 2020
    Did you end up with another outfit? I'm in the same general area. About 20 miles west of ploger. The last name of the one guy seems familiar. I recall seeing a billboard on 20 for an outfit out of Clyde/Bellevue area that had some poor reviews on here and I think that last name was the same.

6. EvilGenius

Mar 12, 2020
    Ploger used to be in Bellevue. Moved to Norwalk about a year ago.

7. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    It's been roughly 24 hours since you made this comment. Do you believe you still have an issue?

8. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    The typical answer to his question is someone who comes along, makes a total of ONE post about how “xxx company sucks” without any details whatsoever and is never heard from again.

mjd4277 and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. Jpnorwalk79

Jpnorwalk79 Bobtail Member

Sep 20, 2019
    I have been with Ploger for two years and constantly get between 2,800 to 3,400 miles a week..
    Not sure about the OP, but i know they was having trouble with some drivers being late, safety issues and not following company policies.. Maybe weeding out some of the drivers?
    Go to work, get the job done and go home and you will be fine

jeff18 Thanks this.
  10. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014

So That clears things up.....
    Those OTHER drivers were not applying themselves to company standards ,therefore punished with snotty dispatchers and little pay checks

Keep up good job driver , we have the notion they really appreciate drivers like you and all that you do to make their lives easier and prosperous

.....enjoy your day sir

11. Shaggy76

Shaggy76 Heavy Load Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    The OP forgot to mention that he failed a drug test and was released over that. He had a bad comment on the company because he couldn't follow the rules to not take THC for his back pain. The OP posted this in another thread.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted