AVOID PLOGER TRANSPORTATION - Norwalk, Ohio

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by EvilGenius, Mar 12, 2020.

1. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    The OP posted over 8 months ago. Where else was it posted?

TB John and EvilGenius Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. EvilGenius

EvilGenius Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2020
    You are mistaken. Check your facts BEFORE you post something. I worked for Ploger about nine months ago. The incident you are referring to was CBP, not THC, and it showed up in a pre-employment drug screen with another company recently. I have never been “released” from any job. Once again, check your facts, bub! I stand by what I originally posted about Ploger. I brought their truck back to the terminal and parked it, if you think that’s any of your business.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2020
    TB John Thanks this.
  4. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    My advice would be to stay away from ANYTHING even remotely deriving from cannabis in this industry. I’m seeing that CBP crap being sold at every place out here and I can’t help but shake my head. There’s really no way to trust if there is no trace at all if THC is in that stuff. Also once you fail a drug trust in this industry it will follow you everywhere thanks to that “clearinghouse” that FMCSA set up. Either way it will make it difficult to get another driving job. But if you want to keep being that ignorant about it that’s your choice. Have fun working at McDonald’s.

Dale thompson and Lonesome Thank this.
  5. EvilGenius

EvilGenius Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2020
    What does your reply have to do with my OP about Ploger Transportation? The CBD issue had zero to do with my employment with Ploger and subsequent review about them. Do you offer unsolicited advice often?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted