Avoid Truckers Paradise/houston

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by Fedxguy1951, Sep 26, 2007.

1. meandpops

meandpops Bobtail Member

Dec 9, 2013
    My husband and I slept there Nov. the 21st. He a nd I was not there 15 minutes and the first lot lizard came knocking. All she wsnted was drugs. FINALLY got rid of her after about 10 minutes of telling her black ###, we don't have none. Then about 1 1/2 hrs. Later here came another one. Her way of getting us to open the door was csn I get a cigarette. And I handed her one and the dumb ### just stood there waiting for a invite in. And after her standing there she left. And sometime during the night somebody STOLE his steel tarps off the flat bed. And some of yaw think its an ok place to park. Wake up is that where u would carry ur wife or girlfriend? Diseaseville if u ask me.

ronjeremyjr Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. machine525

machine525 Bobtail Member

Dec 20, 2014
    DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT PARK HERE! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR DIESEL WHILE YOU SLEEP!! Not only are the overall conditions unsanitary, the lot is full of flooded potholes and the crackheads will keep knocking on your doors then siphon your fuel if you are asleep. Management denies all knowledge and/or responsibility. I was so pissed off I refused to refuel there choosing to risk running dry to go fill up elsewhere! Truckers paradise my foot!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.