B&J Trucking (Premier, WV)

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by CoalHauler304, Aug 13, 2019.

1. CoalHauler304

CoalHauler304 Bobtail Member

Aug 13, 2019
    Wilcoe, WV
    Do not work for B&J Trucking. You're expected to Haul Coal, with no Tires. Constantly down and in the Shop. Mechanics, nor the Owner (Bobby Justus) wants to fix anything properly. Literally have to beg for Tires. The Mechanics at his Trailer Shop, constantly take Trailer Tires off other Trailers for Drive Tires. Owner has changed and doesn't Care about his Employee's. Especially can tell because he likes sleeping with their Wives. Do not Work for the man.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sounds like Good Old West Virginia coal buckets to me in Eastern Kentucky par for the course

4. CoalHauler304

Aug 13, 2019
    Wilcoe, WV
    I love Hauling Coal man. Love it. It just sucks that I thought I was going Retire for the man, and find out he's the biggest piece of #### ever. Selfish man. Just all for his Self. Money took over and he forgot where he came from.

5. CoalHauler304

Aug 13, 2019
    Wilcoe, WV
    His Engine Builder, Shane... He Rebuilt an ISX15 550HP for a 389 Pete... Ain't get Half a Shift in and it blew up again... Wrist Pin came loose from between the Rod and Piston... It's just a Joke...

6. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    So owner slept with your wife too? No wonder you don't like him. Have you quit or do you still work there?

Lonesome and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  7. CoalHauler304

Aug 13, 2019
    Wilcoe, WV
    No, he hasn't. Absolutely not with mine. No, I do not. Haven't been there for over a Month now.

8. CoalHauler304

Aug 13, 2019
    Wilcoe, WV
    The Employee's Wives he Sleep with, they are the one who don't have to Cry and beg for anything they need lol. Ain't that sad?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.