Back again after 2 years

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by GShock75, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Diesel Direct Inc. is seeking qualified full-time Houston, TX area. Diesel Direct is an on-site fleet fueling company with a focus on safety and customer service. Driver duties would include operating Diesel Direct fuel delivery vehicles and making local fleet deliveries. The candidate must be able to drive multiple vehicles safely, follow time schedules and be detail oriented, organized and punctual. Prior fleet fueling experience would be a plus but not required.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GShock75

GShock75 Bobtail Member

Oct 16, 2018
    TEXAS
    Wow, you guys are amazing, all of you, I sincerely appreciate the suggestions, as well does my girlfriend, and for those that don't know, the Willis,TX area is approximately 40 miles North of Houston on the I-45 corridor. Again, thank you, I have told her that she shouldn't move from DHT until she can secure a local place, that will pay her a decent wage whether it be hourly or salary, since her primary focus is to be home nightly.

JohnBoy Thanks this.
  4. STORMY&TEDDI

STORMY&TEDDI Bobtail Member

Feb 24, 2020
    Willis Tx

Chinatown Thanks this.
  5. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Gemini Motor Transport - Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores
    https://www.loves.com/en/about-us/gemini-motor-transport
    Gemini
    Motor Transport is a nationwide for-hire fuel, crude and specialty products motor carrier. In 2001, Gemini became the primary carrier for Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores. Gemini has grown to operate more than 1,000 trucks and employs approximately 1,300 professional drivers.
    [​IMG]. [​IMG]

6. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Jake's Finer Foods of Houston, TX is seeking a full-time Local Delivery Driver / CDL - Class A to make on-time grocery deliveries. If you're looking for a stable career where you can be outside and work independently, this position is for you!
    This position earns $1,000/week guarantee (5 days) with a $5,000 conditional sign-on bonus. Our benefits include health, dental, vision, long and short-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and more!
    [​IMG]

7. STORMY&TEDDI

Feb 24, 2020
    Willis Tx
    I’m still looking for local, but haven’t found anything yet. Thank you for your advice. My boyfriend is Gshock75 and I’m so thankful he reached out to you.

Sincerely,
    Stormy&Teddi

JohnBoy Thanks this.
  8. STORMY&TEDDI

Feb 24, 2020
    Willis Tx
    Thank you, I appreciate all the advice

9. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Through all the garbage that one might encounter here, this still is one of the best platforms to help a driver. Good luck and let us know how it turns out for you.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.