Bad, bad, bad!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by dclerici1, Feb 8, 2021.

1. dclerici1

dclerici1 Medium Load Member

Aug 1, 2012
    MISSOURI
    Hi guys, I’m an owner operator and I’d like to complain about my boss. He gives me a nice truck to drive but he makes me work on it just so he can save money to feed his family. He makes me get up at 3AM to start my day AND work weekends. Turns out I was the only one that applied for the job, so he didn’t even require me to take a pee test. I told him I needed a gps, he handed me a Rand-McNally....like I’m supposed to be able to read. Sheesh! Granted my check comes every 2 weeks, but it seems like his wife always gets more in her check and I never, ever see her around. I know this sounds pretty Chicagoish but it’s not even close to there (do you think that stuff is spreading to the rest of the country?) OK my bxxxhfest is over...(PS, I used his spellcheck to make this easier for you guys but the punctuation check wasn’t working. I know at least half of you guys will figure it out). Remember, avoid this guy at all costs!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jackoboyo

jackoboyo Light Load Member

Dec 30, 2014
    I believe there's a little sarcasm in your complaint.

dclerici1 and God prefers Diesels Thank this.
  4. God prefers Diesels

God prefers Diesels Road Train Member

Jun 26, 2020
    South Texas
    What did you expect? Never ever work for a company out of Missouri. And 3am?!? Does he not know the Sun isn't even up then?

5. dclerici1

dclerici1 Medium Load Member

Aug 1, 2012
    MISSOURI
    I suppose he knows, he’s always telling me to check the lights. And that’s another thing! I have to do that on my own time!

God prefers Diesels Thanks this.
  6. TheLoadOut

TheLoadOut Road Train Member

Nov 6, 2019
  7. SmallPackage

SmallPackage Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2019
    Marion Texas
    I think this is the reason why my family moved from Sikeston to Texas 55 years ago. Same time zone but different times if you know what I mean. Lol!

Lonesome Thanks this.
  8. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Missourah? Show me!

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.