bad company

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by trainmaster40, Apr 1, 2008.

1. trainmaster40

trainmaster40 Bobtail Member

Apr 1, 2008
    delphos,ohio
    if any one plans on apply for a driving job with wannemacher truck lines in Lima,oh don't you will regrat it for one thing they pay biweekly ,u can't live on that type of pay he will start u out .30 cent a mile not good they will start u out with good miles but won't last long they will give u crapy runs and after u drop your load off and send in for you back haul you will sit for a long time even after they tell you as sone as you drop your load they will have a back haul for you waiting thats a lie if u have a problem about something at times they don't respone back to you so you have to keep after them to get a respone the owner is cheap he only looks out for him self an not his employee's very poor manegment I would rate this company a 3 on the scale but for those who don't believe me can go work for him an find out for there self I'll give you a week an you will quit.:biggrin_25510:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    WOW! That is one long sentence.....

4. eagle01

eagle01 Bobtail Member

Mar 31, 2008
    Topeka, KS
    Anyone plan on going with Schneider get your check book ready because if you do not complete the course or if you do not stay with them for at least one year you will have to pay back the school 4,000 plus 18% interest and they will take you to court if you do not agree to pay it back regardless if you drove for them under one year. The trucks are slow, poor maintenance, bad dispatchers, no money for all the work that is involved and you will have no family time, not to mention all the truckers that despise you driving a pumpkin truck. This company is bad so you need to look somewhere else. If any of you had the same experience please reply to this thread.

5. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    I'm sure all that is spelled out in the contract that you must sign before setting foot in an SN pumpkin. That is the nature of a contract--if you opt out you have to pay a penalty. What good would the agreement be if that were not the case? The contract acts as an insurance policy for the company in case it invests in a driver's training and that driver then flies the coop before the company's recoups its investment in him. There's no free lunch in company-provided training. Without the indentured servitude agreements, companies would not take the risk of training drivers. You better believe they're going to saddle anyone who violates the contract. Besides, their hosing of you serves as an example to others who may be thinking of doing what you did just because you felt like it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.