Be careful with Silvicom Inc & Silvicom Logistic, melrose park IL

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Dsales100, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Dsales100

Dsales100 Bobtail Member

Jan 3, 2014
    i worked with this company's called silvicom , inc and silvicom logistic owned one or three owners i work there more then five months and from the first check to last check they always steal my money my miles from checks and charge me same as there other drivers for no reason some checks showing me 265 deduction road service which never happen i did pay 500 tolls from packet they never pays me even they charged me for the lumpers fees and even something happen to truck or trailer still they charged me and thats what they do with there other drives these people are all about fraud lies and now its been more then month n half still got no check from them they ow me about 5 grands these people even lie to brokers who gives/get them loads if you visit there website ha how they lie about safety matter fact these don't no nothing about safety these people push and force there drivers to run illegal 24/7 i left there company last Friday let me ask you guys a question who can drive almost 2900 miles or so in two days From Gardena ca to inwood ny? well last load i picked from Gardena ca Monday evening 6pm and they want me to drop Thursday 7am in inwood NY i wish DOT should check them some good way i have every single proof i am not here Writing all this because i left there company or something i am Writing this because they'r Fraud plus they putting drivers and other peoples life on risk 24/7 and like i said i do have proofs other thing time DOT's go to there office for insp they show them fake log books DOT need to stop this peoples before they get some one killed i don't care about my money its ok sooner or later i will get my money from them because i am going to civil court plus i will make sure ill go to DOT but my appeal is to DOT and other law Enfo Agency's please stop this peoples before they get some one killed 100% most of time there driver runs non stop more then 24 hours

artek and wesley66 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    TruckersDelight and wesley66 Thank this.
  4. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
    That's the longest sentence I've ever read

12 ga, jmluke1, nredfor88 and 11 others Thank this.
  5. Raezzor

Raezzor Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Aug 1, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    Wow, I really wonder how some of these drivers even have a CDL let alone are able to fill out an application to even GET a job with the writing skills (or lack of) that they demonstrate when they come here to complain about a company. Really folks, if you want to be taken at all seriously at least TRY to write comprehensibly.

6. Florida Playboy

Florida Playboy Road Train Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Florida
    WOW California to NJ in two days. What's the point of CSA if they won't shut people like this down?

wesley66 Thanks this.
  7. MACK E-6

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Sounds like they need to pay for airplanes if they want that kind of service.

wesley66 Thanks this.
  8. Florida Playboy

Dec 19, 2012
    Florida
    Or have team drivers. That's how these rogue outfits operate. They book team freight then expect a solo driver to run it.

dryman and wesley66 Thank this.
  9. MACK E-6

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Then the solo's need to stop running it. If enough of the drivers that work for these bottom feeders finally stand up and say "enough is enough", and follow the laws they are bound to, then things might start to change for the better in this business because said bottom feeders would either clean up their acts, or go OUT of business.

dryman, jmluke1, wesley66 and 4 others Thank this.
  10. machoboricua100

machoboricua100 Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2012
    Miami, Fl
    I did 6 month with this company, and i had to quit because every week i had several deduction in my check for no reason, and they never explained the reason, and yeah the push you to run ilegal especially you get calls from the lady in charge from safety dept. to convince you to run 3 or 4 more hours ilegal so you can get to the delivery. and the good thing is i got every call recored..hehe..from when they were telling me to run ilegal for several time,

yeah, they give u good miles, but at the endof the week. they will cuts ur miles , they will pay late. sometime u have to wait a week to get pay. now in december few driver didnt got pay for the whole month because they all were in vacation..thats what the lady from accounting told me ..here name ( Donka ) or something like that...

i just quit in Dec 14, and they still own me $1,500. every time i call i get several excuses about my pay and that i have to wait 45 days to get my check.

and yeah,. the guy alex... uffff... danm this dude is really good lying .. . one time he left me 3 days without a load and he promise me he will take care of me about layover, when 2 weeks pass..i was claiming my layovers and he told the account office not to pay me .. for 2 weeks i was trying to talk with him, and he didnt picked the phone...

the office in melrose park, looks like a craphole.. all nasty....they all are family , they all speak russian or some weird language, even if ur infront of them, they dont care, no respect...

i got copy of one of the polizy... say... they charge u $25 if u dont answer the Ph when they call u... only get fuel one time per day in petro or TA , if u get fuel in other trucks stop , like fying J, pilot , loves, they will charge u $25.

and yeah, you have to pay toll from ur own pocket, and good luck if they pay u back, they own me $164.00.. i still got the receipts..

well, i just got tired of all the headache i had every week....

THIS PEOPLE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU OR SAFETY...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    artek, wesley66 and TruckDuo Thank this.
  11. Florida Playboy

Dec 19, 2012
    Florida
    I hate to say this about my own kind but don't work for Eastern Europeans they will use, abuse, and screw you over big time. They prey on fresh off the boat immigrant drivers. Sorry mods if this isn't appropriate but I'm just being honest. Good luck getting your $1,500

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.