Be careful with Wipeout Logistics Bowling Green Ky

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by RubberDuck2121, Apr 23, 2018.

1. RubberDuck2121

RubberDuck2121 Bobtail Member

Mar 1, 2017
    The owner might seem nice and friendly but will turn his back on you ounce he figures out you won’t run illegal. He runs elogs but he controls all logs of all his 20 drivers. His fleet consist of 20 drivers and at least half or more run illegal on elogs he controls. Most of the drivers deadhead home for a 34 hr reset from a city 120 miles away. He has drivers use PC to do so. Since he got drivers running illegal because they want to he expects everyone to be the same and run illegal. He’s a con artist he pays by the mile instead by percentage. His leader is questionable because he doesn’t care about the drivers he treats them like caddle. I don’t understand why this company hasn’t gotten audited yet but I’m guessing they change their company name every time they get into trouble with DOT. Just bad company practices that affects us all drivers that’s why we have elogs. Just stay away from this company .

superflow Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pitbull Dog 500

Pitbull Dog 500 Bobtail Member

Apr 3, 2018
    You are only allowed 47 miles per day on PC according to the DOT.

4. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    This is incredibly FALSE. DOT does NOT set a time nor mileage while logging Personal Conveyance.

5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Sooooo....you got "wiped out" by Wipeout?

6. bigjoel

bigjoel Road Train Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Houston, Tx
  7. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    Your correct, but you can't advance your position on PC. If his drivers are using PC to go home, they would have to return to the place they started using PC to do company business.
    What they are doing is DH not PC . PC is for going from point A to B & back to A.

What is personal conveyance?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    Bumper, alds and sevenmph Thank this.
  8. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    I didn't bring that up at all. You're turning this into something it's not. I know the difference and the laws. Let's not make this anymore confusing then it already is for those who clearly have zero clue about PC and how to use it. Just like the split sleeper and emergency road conditions provision. It's just too much for some to grasp apparently.

9. Pitbull Dog 500

Pitbull Dog 500 Bobtail Member

Apr 3, 2018
    Guess again. You are allowed up to 47 miles per day on PC miles. They most certainly are not going to allow 120 miles. Go research it.

10. Lab work

Lab work Medium Load Member

Apr 20, 2018
    USA
    People actually work for a company called Wipeout. Sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen. Does anyone screen the resumes and what are the qualifying recomendations?

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  11. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    Wrong. I've already done my research. I highly suggest you do your own and stop spreading false information on a board where those new to the industry might actually be misled by your ignorance. THERE IS NO OFFICIAL DISTANCE ON RECORD AS LAW.

Sani101 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.