BECAUSE OF THE VIRUS

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by 12 ga, Mar 14, 2020.

1. chimbotano

chimbotano Heavy Load Member

Apr 21, 2013
    I bet they are watching Fox News and thinking that there is not need to do more damage to the public, fox is doing it for them .

86scotty Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. chimbotano

chimbotano Heavy Load Member

Apr 21, 2013
    Maybe , one day when we stop thinking about ME , ME and then ME , this whole society will get better , only then.

bzinger Thanks this.
  4. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    Get outta here with this nonsense.

Rcranch81 and bzinger Thank this.
  5. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    actually there is a thread out on the forum already that @Chinatown posted. They are urging all their militants to stay away from infected areas.

6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I am beginning to understand that a total domestic ban to air travel, the same shutdown that happened 9-11 but for minimum of 8 weeks. Is a possibility.

In addition as of yesterday birdies in White House is considering "Where you stop is where you stay" ban and halt to our freedom to travel. State Borders would likely be manned and enforcing no one in no one out. Also for 8 weeks.

I already know that one of our relatives who does not have a license in her 90's relies on caregiving help by car and so on will be essentially stranded. The State once they understand her situation will probably remand her to custody in a care facility against her will. So this would be the one ban I don't want to see for her sake. Or anyones.

7. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    Out here in Cali the phony Governor has asked all bars and taverns to shut down.

bzinger Thanks this.
  8. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    Restaurant's next?

bzinger Thanks this.
  9. navypoppop

navypoppop Heavy Load Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Winter Haven, Fl.
    A lot of restaurants are now for take out only. How are the servers going to survive and pay their bills?

What about the truck drivers travelling our highways and trying to deliver the loads to businesses that ordered the products? Are they to be stopped at truckstops and not allowed to
    move?

What about the travelling public like RVers who are supporting businesses connecting to that industry? Are they to be stranded away from home?

The media needs to stop with the sensational broadcasting causing fear in the general public and panic buying in the stores. Come on, no water, no paper towels, no toilet paper. Totally absurd.

Rcranch81 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.