Beelman Drivers...

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Punisher255, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Punisher255

Punisher255 Bobtail Member

Feb 6, 2018
    I posted this in another thread, but I'm afraid it might get overlooked there.

I'm considering driving for Beelman out of St Gen, MO. Based on what I've read here, the drivers generally like it there. However I'm curious about some other things. The recruiter mentioned being home every 2-3 days. Do you generally get in late at night and back out the next morning kind of thing? I'm on an account now where I'm home every night, but it's around 1:00 am and I head back out at 11:00 am or so. I feel like I might as well just stay out.

And when they say you're off every weekend but on call every other weekend, should one expect to be called in fairly regularly?

Any other advice/info o should know about?

Thanks in advance

motocross25 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    I’ve often wondered about that location too. I know they do a lot with and for Mississippi Lime and I’m sure probably Holcim Concrete too. Ill be interested to see what you come up with. Subscribed.

4. SidewaysBentHalo

SidewaysBentHalo Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2016
    If you run I-55 alot through MO i see their trucks all the time when i pass through. Just keep an eye out at a fuel island or rest area.

5. SidewaysBentHalo

SidewaysBentHalo Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2016
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.