Best company for a married team?

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by truckerbunny, Sep 14, 2018.

1. truckerbunny

truckerbunny Light Load Member

Mar 13, 2018
    Florida
    Maybe someone can point me in the right direction....

Currently, I have 3 months of experience, and my husband has 1 year of experience.

(Both) Clean driving records, no accidents, no failed inspections, no failed drug tests, never fired from a job.

We drive manuals. No auto restrictions.

Hazmat and tanker endorsed.

We have TWO dogs, so we need a pet friendly company (or a company that will make an exception for a pet policy for a team).

We currently run for Covenant, but after two broken down trucks, 7+ mechanic visits within 4 weeks, and being mistreated, bullied into doing some sketchy #### that we refused to do, I’m really over this company.

Thanks all for any suggestions.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Midnightrider909

Midnightrider909 Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2016
    Try TSMT. If you guys can get security Clearances they are always hiring a company teams. You don’t have enough experience but they may make an exception for you. If not run for covenant another nine months. You could also look into Watkins/Shepherd for the next gig. We drove for both of them and had good experiences.

4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Quest Global loves husband/wife teams and you're qualified. They run lots of California.
    [​IMG]

Bumper and Puppage Thank this.
  5. GayTrucker96

GayTrucker96 Bobtail Member

Sep 14, 2018
    Try Schneider. They'll things by the book. Me and my husband teamed for a bit before we went local to enjoy our house and it was nice.

6. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Rusty Dog Express
    Job opening for team drivers. Either an existing team or can match 2 drivers.
    Dedicated freight loading usually in Murfreesboro, Tennessee going to California, reloading in California going to Florida then back to Tennessee.
    Great Pay - Based on Experience.
    Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit.
    One day + off per week + after 6 weeks, Team is given a week off for more home time.
    [​IMG]

NatGaeta Thanks this.
  7. truckerbunny

Mar 13, 2018
    Florida
    I called them and they said they have a minimum 1 year experience now.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  8. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    They changed their policy then.

9. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Benny Whitehead Trucking in Eufaula, AL runs lots of west coast and back to Florida & Alabama.
    Monterey Mushrooms - Zellwood, FL
    MCT Transportation - Sanford, FL
    Vero Logistics - Margate, FL
    FFE (Frozen Food Express) - Miami & Winterhaven
    Titan Transfer
    National Carriers
    WEL

10. truckerbunny

Mar 13, 2018
    Florida
    Yeah, it sucks cause I wanted to run for them. Do you know anything about Danny Herman?

11. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Celadon is under new management:
    TEAMS EARN $.60 PER MILE!
    Celadon continues to put its drivers first with a new team pay packagethat gets more teams to the highest pay tier than ever before! Our top teams are taking home $1,500 each week with lengths of haul that average 1,400 miles/run.

Also, with the $8,000 of paid vacation you split, each driver earns 1 week off every 60k team miles. So you can take some paid time off from running all those miles or take the money and keep running, you get paid either way!

Apply today and your team can also split our new $16,000 first-year team bonus. New Celadon teams split $4,000 every 50k team miles until they get their $16,000.

With $24,000 in extra income your first year, long lengths of haul and plenty of miles to keep you rolling, it’s easy to see why driving team with Celadon is a great career choice!

Dreazz75 and Omega7777 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.