Best fuel rewards cards for truck drivers?

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by 5th-wheel, Dec 8, 2018.

1. 5th-wheel

5th-wheel Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2018
    Could you name some reward cards that worth it.
    Thank you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    A card that offers a healthy discount on fuel is worth way more than any "rewards" they can come up with by having you pay a significantly over inflated fuel price.

Dave_in_AZ Thanks this.
  4. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    In terms of company drivers, Loves probably has the best points accrual numbers. PFJ and Petro/TA only offer 1 point (penny) per gallon as far as I know, (outside of any special programs negotiated between carrier and chain for contractors). But Loves will have bonus points offerings from time to time. But where I work now, we are 100% PFJ fuelers so I’m not up to speed on others any more.

5. PE_T

PE_T Road Train Member

As already mentioned, rewards (points/coffee refills/showers) may not matter much if they are charging a lot per gallon. Big fleets have very good fuel discounts with major truck stop chains (Love’s, Pilot/FJ, and TA/Petro). Small fleets will typically rely on mostly smaller chains of truck stops with some major truck stop chains. Other truck stop chains with lesser rewards are AMBEST, Sapp Bros, Speedway, Roady’s, and Kwik Trip. One of the main differences between these and the 5 major truck stops is their shower program, quality of shower, number of locations nationwide, and quality of truck stop in general. Right now, I am really missing the free-shower-everyday program from Pilot/FJ and Love’s.

6. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    The best actual points card for us at Landstar is Flying J. 10X points. But not always the cheapest fuel, even factoring the 10 points per gallon in.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.