Best lease purchase opinions

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by ShawnM, Sep 11, 2012.

1. RUSSELBURG

RUSSELBURG Light Load Member

May 18, 2007
    Evansville,In
    New Ride.jpg This is Sant MY new ride

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rickybobby

rickybobby Road Train Member

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    Nice... Good Luck!!! Keep us posted on what you going to do.

4. G/MAN

G/MAN Road Train Member

Sep 3, 2010

Nice looking truck. What did they charge you for the truck and what are your payments and interest rate?

5. Knight_Rider

Knight_Rider Light Load Member

Mar 18, 2007
    Corona, CA

Shawn there are a lot of ripoff leases but few good ones too. Look up Schneider nationals lease program and get a good used truck or new one. Don't listen to nay Sayers on what to do they are afraid to go forward in life themselves so they prevent others from doing the same. Just do it and whatever happens will happen

6. emoneybags

emoneybags Bobtail Member

Jun 8, 2013
    i understand these drivers are against lease purchase but their are a few that are good. a lot of guys have done well. I'm doing well with lease purchase deal at colonial. its not easy by know means cause you have to have a business mind to lease purchase or purchase a truck out right or have your own authority. I been doing it for two years now and love it. I'm own percentage and select my own loads. It,s about knowing your numbers selecting right loads to make a profit. you have to find the lease that's best for you. a lot of these driver that comment only do so from little facts and a lot of here say. most never done a lease and those that have most likely couldn't grasp the concept of being a business man. my number one advice for you is to avoid most mileage based leases. I have friends that are successful at us express, colonial, and Schneider national. take all advice and use what you can to make your choice and don't let those with discouraging words stop you from doing what you feel is best for you. good luck.

7. Scoobie1

Scoobie1 Bobtail Member

Oct 11, 2016

8. Scoobie1

Scoobie1 Bobtail Member

Oct 11, 2016

9. Scoobie1

Scoobie1 Bobtail Member

Oct 11, 2016
    Hi Gman. I was just reading through this forum and saw that you have a lot of useful information. Are you still trucking?

10. Scoobie1

Scoobie1 Bobtail Member

Oct 11, 2016
    Hi Gman. I see you have a lot of useful information. Are you still trucking?

11. wheeler113

wheeler113 Bobtail Member

Aug 14, 2010
    east stroudsburg pa
    I'm curious to know how you and your truck are doing now a day.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.