Beware of a trucking company in vancouver washington..stay away

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by jubajajo1, Aug 5, 2012.

1. demon_guitarist

demon_guitarist Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2012
    They have a business address in portland, oregon (NO yard, No office, nothing) its right at Columbia distributors address. Where they haul loads too and from. Actually their out of vancouver, wa right off I-205 and padden park way.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pappybear77

pappybear77 Bobtail Member

Jul 15, 2014
    Gullick is in Vancouver and moved next to Grandview. Can't be Grandview, all r happy how they sell trucks to owner operators. They have a no cost insurance giving towing and medical payments and always have great loads both ways. Tons of miles and fast pay with no BS deductions. I would put 10 more trucks with them if I had plus great fuel discount

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
  4. thecowboystate

thecowboystate Bobtail Member

Jun 5, 2014
    It seems like every time somebody negatively reports on a trucking company it's always followed by a string of attacks against the complainant and defenses for the company. I'm not saying most of these companies aren't sometimes cast in an unflattering light, but if we're really so quick to assume that anyone who complains is automatically lying, we're defeating the purpose of even having a thread like this in the first place...

Oil Jockey Thanks this.
  5. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Yeah we see what cha mean cowboystate seems like our own fellow truckers are quick to attack another driver as if they have never heard of a bad L/P deal before or a trucking company stealing from the driver ......is it any wonder why our careers are going down the toilet .....not even sure they are real drivers or not

6. Elcaminojim

Elcaminojim Bobtail Member

Jan 3, 2017
    Evidently you are or were one lazy steering wheel holding crybaby ... I've been with GULICK for quite a while now,am leading a 780 Volvo most all of the trlrs are 2016 and newer.xlnt money and home time whenever you want it,and no forced dispatch.I don't understand why anyone would did a company that has proven to be a great company unless the driver was just not motivated or spent too much time armchair truck in in the truckstops....I am a driver going on 40 years and in my opinion GULICK is a great company to work for if you have a decent work ethic and actually want to make money.........

7. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    A little late to the party to respond. OP's last post was over 4 YEARS AGO!;)

Milty, ncmickey and Lonesome Thank this.
  8. Mark Kling

Mark Kling Technology Contributor

Sep 23, 2007
    Statesville, NC
    Don't you just love it when they never look at the date and an mummy thread pops back up again....

mjd4277, ncmickey and jubajajo1 Thank this.
  9. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    #letoldthreadsrestinpeace

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  10. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
  11. Luse

Luse Medium Load Member

Nov 8, 2010
    Middle of nowhere Montana
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.