Beware of San Antonio Brokers Services out if North Bergen,NJ.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Carlos Capote, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Carlos Capote

Carlos Capote Bobtail Member

Dec 20, 2015
    just give $ 20.00 to any slave san antonio driver and they give u a empty jbhu. that 20.00 is more a half a day pay for them.

hunted Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Quichua

Quichua Bobtail Member

Feb 13, 2019
    I enjoyned my time at San Antonio Broker Servuces a few months back for about two years before i was terminated for trying to speak my mind.. The reason i spoke out is because i was only given loads with late appointments, this way i would no be able to do anything else, also this loads were jb hunt that dont pay much and after expenses its less than 1/2 what the load pays. As an owner operater i average about 3500 a week and went down to 1200 a week forcing you to quit or basically getting fired for talking.

San Antonio Broker Services runs, JB Hunt, Tigercool, Hub, Prime, NFI and Clippers, plus pier work. JB Hunt being the way less paying of them all. The problem there is that the dispatchers have monopolize the high paying loads to line there pockets for themselves. Lets break it down...,

Emilio is the main dispatcher, he is probably dispatching over 30 trucks a day but, he specifically runs 14 trucks non stop everyday. This trucks have guaranteed work if available than all other truck get work. He does not rotate the moves, you can get to the rail at 6am and he will tell you there is no work, wont give you anything all day, At 4:35pm he will send you a move for the next for 200.00 and you get the yard and you find all this trucks and trailers ready for the next day. Lets break down his monopoly, Five trucks are owned by one owner operater under the company name Evolution Transport. Another 3 trucks by another owner operater, One driver a very good friend of his who was rehired after testing positive for cocaine and involved in an accident on i87 a year and half ago when he rear end into a car. Another truck by his father. So why do they get guaranteed work everyday while not just me but other drivers as well were being side lined while this guys were out everyday. So i assume he is getting side money, or some of those trucks are actually his....

William is the dispatcher under emilio, goes with the flow cause he has 3 trucks that are his and also has capitalized on the monopoly. Running the highest paying moves with his trucks, his drivers working every single day. And controls the dry vans which his trucks dont run jb hunts or pier containers. They only do high paying loads of HUB, Clipper, NFI, and Tigercool..

The owner Michael Miqueli may not be aware of what is going on because he only looks at the final numbers that his company makes, not realizing that his drivers are being undervalued and feeling demoralized. A driver that was under evolution transport making over 4500.00 gross for 50 percent decided to rent a truck from Michael because evolution transport lowered his pay to 31 percent. Michael would rent him a truck for 600.00 a week. Now Emilio would only give enough work for fuel and expenses, dropping his earning down to less than 1800.00 gross. What better eye opener than that, im pretty sure Michael looked at how much he was making before he gave him the truck. But the dispatchers defense is that it is slow and there is no work. But this group of owner operators get to eat, make checks of over 4500 a week while the others bust there ### to make ends meat. All he has to do is look at each drivers paycheck. He does sign each check every week.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    Reason for edit: added information
    carlosyiyo3011 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.