Big Bad Bill and wife are back in trucking

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by 18Lance, Sep 4, 2017.

1. mp4694330

mp4694330 Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Chicagoland
    Thank You to my friends:
    @rollin coal and @blairandgretchen for letting me know about this tread,
    and to @Ruthless and @wichris for support. BTW all four gentelmen know me personally and know that I am not BSer trying to stir po po ...

Yes, I was the one who lost almost 5000$ and yes, to this day I heard crickets ...Somehow they managed to change bankruptcy chapter 13 into 7 and I assume avoid to pay any kind of debts including over 900 000 $ owed to government ...

Bill Hood

Director, S2xpedite
    Bill Hood is the Director of S2xpedite, formerly MEADtrans LLC, and is responsible for building the trucking side of S-2.

... ... ...What else I can say ? Good luck to all future drivers/ owner operators of S-2...

Knucklehead, Cat sdp, rank and 4 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. The Big T

The Big T Medium Load Member

Jan 22, 2012
    New Hampshire
    I meant the Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. Lol!

rank and mp4694330 Thank this.
  4. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    Well, there is more than one way to skin a kitty.

The Big T, rank and mp4694330 Thank this.
  5. loudtom

loudtom Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2016
    This guy sounds like presidential material.

6. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    Warns anyone thinking of work for said company......

And truck drivers can yenta it up with the best of them.....

7. johnpbrittboy

johnpbrittboy Bobtail Member

Mar 11, 2017
    Interesting, worked for him for many years and left pissed and from what I have learned, owed more than any other driver. Bill and Lauren sold the company and one of the new owners told me personally that he agreed to pay back driver pay that was considered valid. That was in May 2016. In June 2016 I got my money.

If talking to others in the F2F office, the only valid claim I hear from drivers in Mark. Never talked to him other than an email asking him not to send emails with the language and sexual stuff. My wife and I shared an email at the time.

So all the talk about crooks and stealing from drivers come down to a single driver. And that is from verified sources, many that lost jobs.

If Bill is working for someone, why would that be an issue? Someone posted about the IRS. They are correct. The IRS doesn't forget and I would guess with the amount listed if that is a true amount (BK filings tend to take the worst case) they will be working the rest of their lives to pay it off.

I would never work for a company that Bill owned. He lost control of things.

rank Thanks this.
  8. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    Sure is. You get up, go to work to take care of your family. You're doing the best you can to provide for your family and run a business, and some jackwad steals from you. If he were in your house, you could empty your guns and call for a clean up.

But he's not at your home and the Castle Doctrine doesn't apply at all. The laws are written by criminals for criminals and they protect him, while you, hard working honest man get absolutely no help at all.

And the most amazing thing about all of this? Some driver, just like you, reprimands others for spreading the news to protect other red blood hard working individuals. The very person that should be on your side say that this story "has no value."

That has to be, without a doubt, the STUPIDEST post of the day. Somebody has a habit of ripping owner operators off, but it should not be put on the biggest trucking forum in the world? Even if I were a company driver, I would want to know this. Just because I couldn't use the info doesn't mean that I wont know someone who could. Work with us, NOT against us.

And I do appreciate the ADMIN for allowing drivers to post this info.

9. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Can't say as though I've even ever heard of this guy. Sorry

10. rogueunh

rogueunh Road Train Member

Jan 4, 2011
    More banks and people have been robbed by someone using a pen rather than a gun.

TripleSix and xlsdraw Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.