Bork transport summit il stay as far away as you can

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by nightwatcher, Jul 22, 2013.

1. nightwatcher

nightwatcher Bobtail Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Illinois
    I worked for Bork transport of Illinois (legal Name Tanks-a-lot). They will lie to your face and promise you the world. I feel that it is my duty to my fellow owner operators to tell them about this company practices. First of all they will skim off the top of your % pay and your fuel surcharge which they say is suppose to be 100%. They say that they will remburse you for tolls collected from they customer but will not even if you turn in your toll receipts. I have spoken to multiple drivers when I was there that repeatedly had problems with their settements every week. They will try to not pay you for any detention time owed to you unless you stay on their back about it. The dispatching is horrible as well. They will deadhead you 300 miles out of route without even blinking an eye and if you say that you do not want the load they are trying to send you out of route to get, they will let you sit just to try and teach you a lesson. Also if you are not in the click forget about being treated fairly as far as getting good paying loads offered to you. They will try to have you go preload loads for their drivers that are in the click and only pay you 50.00 to go load. To this day I am still owed over 1000.00 for work proformed. I have repeatedly sent emails and left phone messages trying to collect what is owed to me and they will not return any emails or calls. ( Good luck getting any money owed to you once you decide to leave). Any O/O thinking about going to work for this outfit, save yourself the grief and headache and take my advice or you will be sorry. I have been driving in the tank industry for years and this is by far the worse tank outfit I have ever seen. I decided to post this because I tried to find out about this company on trucker report before signing on with them but no information was available.

EatYourVeggies Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. haydee123

haydee123 Bobtail Member

Feb 4, 2015
    We are very sorry to hear about the experience you had at Bork Transport. Bork Transport practices transparency and integrity in its business practices. BTI still believes and does practice that people are their greatest asset and therefore strives to treat them as such. BTI holds high standards in its business but occasionally a slight imperfection of dissatisfaction slips by. BTI wants every owner operator to be satisfied with their experience at BTI.

In closing, Bork Transport has owner operators who have spent over 10 years making a great living for themselves and their families. Your comment about not being a part of a clique is very sad. Because the truth is known, all transportation companies realize that they supply the work and the owner operator provides the service. Everyone must work together to be successful. Bork Transport wishes you and yours the very best in future endeavors.
    By,
    Truth Informer

4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    The previous message brought to you by BTI.

Now back to scheduled programming.

DTP, EatYourVeggies, LindaPV and 4 others Thank this.
  5. Dale thompson

Dale thompson Road Train Member

Nov 20, 2013
    commerce twp,mi
    what 18 months later a defender digs up this thread now I'm sure this outfit is as bad as the OP claimed

6. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Yep, sounds like fancy words doing the back stroke, is it any wonder? ... And yet this even claims to be "truth informer" are we missing something here? Are we not as wise as these 🐍's?

izifaddag Thanks this.
  7. brsims

brsims Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Meadville, PA
    Recruiting through repetition! Hardly EVER works. How about approaching each claim and refuting it, citing actual examples that we can verify by talking to current drivers (AWAY from vengeful office personnel, by preference.)

8. nightwatcher

nightwatcher Bobtail Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Illinois
    Practices transparency and integrity? I'd like to know with who, definitely not with your owner operators.. You say BTI believes that people are their greatest asset, well that would be believable if you did not treat your drivers the way your equipment looks and is kept. You have 2 or 3 owner operators that have been there over 10 yrs. (the clique), what about the other hundreds that have left for the reasons I have stated before. If BTI wants every owner operator the be satisfied with their experience then how about paying me the rest of the money you owe me for work preformed. Trucking companies like yours create their own problems because you choose let greed be your driving force instead of honoring your contract agreement with your drivers. We already have enough to worry about out here without having to worry about not getting paid or shorted on the contracted work we preform for companies like bork.

9. stevep1977

stevep1977 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    "Tanks-a-lot" LOL

Tanks but no tanks

DTP, bzinger and hunted Thank this.
  10. TruckDuo

TruckDuo Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Haydee123, thanks for posting. TTR members needed a laugh. Go back and read what you posted. It's out there. You honestly didn't think it wouldn't give it away that you work for Bork ?

11. Florida Playboy

Florida Playboy Road Train Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Florida
    The funniest part is Haydee would have been better off leaving the thread dead. By defending his/her crappy 5 truck company it only generated views to the bad publicity.:banghead:

TruckDuo Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.