Boy, 8, Witnesses Murder/Suicide

Discussion in 'Other News' started by WiseOne, Apr 17, 2008.

1. WiseOne

WiseOne Inactive contact bullhaulerswife

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    Read More Here >> Click2Houston

WiseOne's Comments, boy there are some sick people out there! Now this boy will never forget that and be traumatized the rest of his entire life. Not only did this guy ruin his girlfriend's life and his life...but a little boy's life. I guess it's lucky he wasn't killed as well, but no doubt he will struggle with mental issues for the rest of his life now.

:biggrin_25513:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cat 500

cat 500 <strong>"Kitty Cat"</strong>

Oct 24, 2007
    florida
    That i sooooo sad. That little boy is going to be dealing with some major stuff. crap like that pisses me off. who would do something like that with a child in the car? That is SELFISH. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. WiseOne

WiseOne Inactive contact bullhaulerswife

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    EXACTLY! One thing I have noticed is MOST Americans are extremely selfish...and getting worse. That story is horrible beyond belief. Why couldn't he go into his room, by himself, and do it instead of doing it like that. WTF?

5. cinjade28

cinjade28 Medium Load Member

Mar 12, 2008
    Welch, Oklahoma
    That is really sad!!! Now with all the odds against him hopefully he can get some help and work thru this and still turn out to be a good person.

6. bigredinternational

bigredinternational Light Load Member

Feb 28, 2008
    omaha, ne
    By definition sane people don't murder other people and then commit suicide.

BRI

7. cat 500

cat 500 <strong>"Kitty Cat"</strong>

Oct 24, 2007
    florida
    I never said that he was sane. He had a choice. As wiseone said, he could have (CHOSE) not to do it in front of an 8 yr old. His choice was selfish. He was not thinking of that little boy. Sane or insane the whole thing is messed up and the little boy will be the one paying. May God be with him.

8. cinjade28

cinjade28 Medium Load Member

Mar 12, 2008
    Welch, Oklahoma
    Yeah, I do, I work for a state hospital that deals with mentally challenged people. And it makes my heart go out to that little boy. He didn't ask to witness any of it and I hope that he can get the help he needs and not fall thru the cracks that society is so good at doing.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.