Boyd bros, hair follicle test?

Discussion in 'Boyd' started by Boolow, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Boolow

Boolow Bobtail Member

Dec 13, 2016
    NC, SC and TN
    Does Boyd Brothers do a hair follicle test? I'm being straight up an honest with you guys and I hope you answer straight up an honest with me. I've done drugs in the last 6 months when I was taking my home time. There are too many risk to do something like that out on the road. So I hope you guys can give me an honest answer and thank you in advance

2. ChaoSS

ChaoSS Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2014
    See, you're hoping that we'll just see it your way, that what you did wasn't that big of a deal.

What we see, is that you make poor decisions, given that you can be subject to random testing at any time. Which tells us you probably don't belong in front of an open deck.

3. Adrian_M

Adrian_M Bobtail Member

May 27, 2015
    Knoxville, TN
    Agreed, ChaoSS.

Why @op did the drugs doesn't matter. If it's weed, I can see that happening, but still don't think it's worth it.

As to the question at hand: I don't know of much outside of government contract work that would warrant such a high test. But, if you're worried about it then you just need more CLEAN home-time.

4. Espressolane

Espressolane Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Just south of the north 40
    Bottom line is if you have to ask the question, then the answer is simple. A different career is required.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    crb Thanks this.
  5. snowman_w900

snowman_w900 Road Train Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Tell ya what ya oughtta do,

Go and get a full body wax, eyebrows and all, and then buy a toupee or hair piece to wear on your head when ya go in for the test.

Boolow and johndeere4020 Thank this.
  6. johndeere4020

johndeere4020 Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Ohio
    I don't even know what to say.

snowman_w900 Thanks this.
  7. Boolow

Boolow Bobtail Member

Dec 13, 2016
    NC, SC and TN
    Honestly I've taken a few of my mother's pain pills because I have a spot of arthritis in my back and when I'm home I'm not worried about getting pulled over and that being in my system because it leaves quickly. I'm not talking about getting ####ed up out of my brain Jesus

8. ChaoSS

ChaoSS Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2014
    Oh, the pill popper has an excuse. Certainly didn't see that one coming.

Mudguppy and Tb0n3 Thank this.
  9. Boolow

Boolow Bobtail Member

Dec 13, 2016
    NC, SC and TN
    Okay if that's how we going to play Let's Play. Is that you in the profile picture or your mother

10. ChaoSS

ChaoSS Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2014
    That's Chucky. You probably saw the movies, but don't remember them because you were stoned.

Mudguppy and Broke Down 69 Thank this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted