Boyet Trucking, LLC - St. Genevieve, Mo.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by bondj, Jan 20, 2007.

1. bondj

bondj Bobtail Member

Jan 20, 2007
    This is a warning to anyone in the Missouri area that is considering driving for Boyet Trucking. The owner misrepresented his ability to book loads and did not fulfill his contract. I didn't even get one load each week over the past 6 weeks. Over the past 3 months, I drove long distances - 50,000 miles total - and was paid a measly total of $5,500 for all that. As a driver, I went broke. Bottom line, do not do business with this company.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. branna

branna Bobtail Member

Feb 20, 2007
    perryville mo
    Your not the first one Boyet ripped off! We were also leased on to him. He never had a return load, had to deadhead as far away as WY TO MO! Found out he got the loads from other companys who took out their percent then he kept 20% of what was paid to the truck. He also had us pay up front for 1 yr. of ins. for our truck, gave him over $9000. We never recieved our ins card so we finally called the ins company, they said they sent it to him, so I ask the ins company to fax me all the info, FOUND OUT WHY HE DIDNT WANT US TO HAVE THAT INFO!!! Not only did we pay one yr of ins for our truck BUT paid one yr for his too!!!! We dropped him, went out on our own. Showed our new ins company our old policy found out we were only covered within a 250 mile radius and there was no coverage for our trailer!! God Was Watching Us!! There is three others here in town he ripped off with his so called trucking company.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.