BRITTON TRANSPORT - ALL THE WORK YOU CAN HANDLE

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by seawind, Feb 27, 2021.

1. seawind

seawind Medium Load Member

May 8, 2009
    West Tennessee
    Rare is the time I will come forward in praise of a company, this is it. Our workload has increased again and we need drivers who want to work, not sit around a truck stop telling stories. Yes, Owner Operators are welcome too!!!

I started here in August of 2020 and do not regret it. Wow. The company has its own long term freight customers (Terex Crane, Custom Truck and Diamond Mowers are the core companies) and somewhat dedicated brokered freight to get us back to our main customers. My take home paychecks are very consistent 4 figures and my wife is happy!!! The new medical, dental and vision coverage is definitely good. No complaints. We do have some interesting people we deal with in the company and no idiots. Everyone seems to care about the drivers, seriously.

I am in the open deck division and love it. My current tractor is unit 2030. They only hire experienced drivers, no rookies. I know nothing about the Van / Reefer division.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2021
    Reason for edit: Looking for referrals
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Goldenfan

Goldenfan Heavy Load Member

Apr 8, 2013
    WI
    Britton out of North Dakota? There's a driver here by Mr.Ed that is a flatbed trainer for them.When did they stop taking students?

Chinatown, Vic Firth and Rollr4872 Thank this.
  4. seawind

May 8, 2009
    West Tennessee
    Don’t know him. Our company is based out of ND, but our division is out of Sioux Falls, SD.

5. andrewsdad

andrewsdad Light Load Member

Jul 18, 2016
    Sister company of Bison.

6. seawind

May 8, 2009
    West Tennessee
    Bison actually owns our company and two other American companies.

7. seawind

May 8, 2009
    West Tennessee
    Everything is still great and I have no intention of looking for another company. There is already a rumor floating around that we may have another pay raise in our future. We will see...

Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  8. cman87

cman87 Light Load Member

Jun 29, 2016
    Worked for them last year. Really good company, just didn't like OTR.

No cameras, flexible pet policy, get you home when you request. Just need to turn those trucks up to 67 lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.