Broke a dock door latch at a grocery store.

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by longhairdontcare, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    Since I used to drop and hook at a dock, we were required to be sure the ramp was in and the lock activated. We signed for our shipment and left. Never saw anyone. Bridgestone was strange.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
  4. DustyRoad

DustyRoad Road Train Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Gulf of Mexico
    Its three o'clock and Trump wakes up and pushes the button for room service....

20 min later, North Korea is wiped off the map!

Sorry, wrong button!

x1Heavy and IluvCATS Thank this.
  5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    You should have seen the nuclear football that followed trump into the hotel about 30 steps behind him when he went to meet Kim.

For those unaware there is for decades a USAF Officer or NCO of sufficient strength to carry a oversized and heavy briefcase, that when opened in a for real war situation gives the US President different options in a few minutes time right then and there. Once the commands go out, the Nightwatch, Taccmo, Rivet Joints and other assets begin to intiliate the nuclear war in a hurry with Omaha at the center of everything.

Even if something managed to decapitate the president, Nightwatch has the ability under a designated acting president to go ahead and get things started. There was a time certain persons in the military had the authority to go fly em within a short time. But there was certain specific changes made to that process in the last 15 years or so.

The American People will generally be the last to know as the inbound strikes are about 2 minutes or so out and cranks up the primary EAS system nationwide. The last time I recall hearing a no &^%$ EAS actual real world problem developing over the radio was during the morning of the 9-11 That was when the Pentagon was hit by a plane directly above the NMCC that was situated directly below in a secured area for warfighting at that level. NORAD had already closed up the mountain and Site R (Raven Rock) was activated among other actions that morning.

If anything was to happen today Mount Weather in West Virginia will be first up. You wont find too many details on it via google earth. It's simply too important to the Nation.

DustyRoad Thanks this.
  6. okiedokie

okiedokie Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2011
    PNWET
    I actually have a ph # to that facility. In case I want to order a pizza.

7. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    I heard trump’s code to launch missles is 8273
    3F828CC2-0FE4-496E-A1F0-7BE4D5A273D5.png

tinytim Thanks this.
  8. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    He can put in whatever code he wants. I frankly don't care.

Im close enough to two particular targets that I will consider myself fortunate not to have to live after a nuclear war is completed.

One of them stores 54 or so remaning MX peacekeeper missiles in bunkers via rail. If you ever see the special 90 foot long boxcars with 4 trucks (Two sets of 4 axle assemblies on each end) moving on our main here in Arkansas with a folding silver roof up top That would be one MX Peacekeeper rolling out to a shooting position.

To be fair I only saw two of these rail cars for missile work on our railroad in my life time twice here along the mainline in White County. When you consider it will only take 15 to 25 minutes for a missile to arrive to Jacksonville Arkansas and eliminate the entire installation there will not be enough time to use those missiles that probably have been in pretty bad shape by now anyway from excessive storage.

I quit worrying about nuclear war some years ago. If someone does light the thing off (Which is a real possibility) Im fixing to find myself a bottle and sit on the levee with the car Radio playing "American Pie" which I think that bottle will be a pretty good drink for passing over into eternity.

DustyRoad and tucker Thank this.
  9. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    Thanks for these post. I needed a good laugh...... had me rolling on the ground....

okiedokie Thanks this.
  10. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    Do you live near Mountain Home? When I was with Crete we delivered to the Lowe’s there. Beautiful area. It sure beat the Arkansas flat lands

11. DustyRoad

DustyRoad Road Train Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Gulf of Mexico
    Mark Twain National Forest in the Ozarks...nice place to ride out a Nuclear Holocaust

bentstrider83 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.